[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to more social. Get a girlfriend to have great sex with.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I want to more social. Get a girlfriend to have great sex with. And new friends, to better myself. Currently I'm not terribly antisocial but mediocre at best. I used to be great at school as a kid, always called really smart. But iuck at socializing so much I feel dumb. That make sense?
>>
>>17378082
Sounds about half the people on this site.
>>
>>17378082
You need to gain more self confidence. I know it's hard, but it takes effort. You need to get to the point where you don't care about what you say and what people think about you. Go to the library and seek out self-help books that are specific to your problems.
>>
>>17378146
I'm kind of a self-help fanatic as well. Always enjoy reading a book or two, anything specific you can recommend?
>>
Just look at what you have right now.
For example, i have a house, a great family, a gaming pc i can entertain myself with, a bed where to sleep comfortably, a car.
Do i really give a fuck about what other people think of me? Nah, do i care if girls find me attractive or not? Nope. Just set yourself some goals, accomplish things, and you'll have some self confidence and a plan for your life.
Live on friend, only you can make your life better, not those people outside.
>>
>>17378157
There's a book called "Living Fearlessly" by Paramahansa Yogananda that really helped me. It's only 75 pages but it gave me a new mantra to live by.
>>
>>17378166
Thanks I only hope they have it at my local library, I'll ask around. If not there always online.
>>17378159
Yeah this all very true. The people on the outside don't pay my bills or anything. I agree with what you're saying, now it feels weird too be complaining, I could be worse off eh?
>>
>>17378205
Yeah, once you've stop caring about what others think of you and gained some confidence, ironically is when you will get more friends.

That's not the good part however, always remember to better yourself, and accomplish what you want in the long run, and avoid distractions, like bad relationships, or wasting years of your life doing nothing, set yourself a life goal, and do everything to get to it. Nothing else matters.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.