[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i end a relationship with an ex? My ex broke up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1439774047174.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1439774047174.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
How do i end a relationship with an ex?

My ex broke up with me because she just didnt want such a big commitment in her life and just wanted to be friends. So me, being the beta fag i am, decided to stay friends with her since she was my first kiss/girlfriend n all even though i wasnt okay with the breakup. Shes always so nice and trying to talk to me but it just hurts me thinking about her because i still partially feel attached to her. I need to focus on school and not her now, what do i do to get out of this?
>>
relationship? i meant friendship
>>
You end it by not talking to that person anymore.

Jesus dude, really? It's not that hard. You don't owe anyone anything. You don't owe her an explanation. You don't need to do jack shit for her. If you don't want to be involved with her anymore, you stop talking to her. That's it. It's that simple.
>>
>>17377983
Its not that easy mate. Shes in two of my courses, i see her virtually every day. If i ignored her she would most definitely come up to me and start shit (she has a temper issue)
>>
Depends, is she a bad or good person? Is she comprehensible? Is she irrational?

If you think she's a good, understandable and totally rational person you could just tell her this, and ask her not to talk to you anymore, or at least not as often.
>>
>>17378011
Then man up and tell her that you don't want to talk, because you're having a difficult time transitioning from relationship to friendship.

It's not up to her. Regardless of what she says/does after you tell her that. It doesn't matter. Take control of your life. Don't give someone else the power to dictate the terms of your happiness.

In class, just don't look at her. You're in class to learn. Take notes, stare at the professor. Talk to other people around you. Ignore her. She can't do shit to you in class, because she'll get thrown out if she's disruptive.
>>
>>17378019
>>17378014
Thanks guys, and youre right anon. As you said i need to man up.
>>
Cry in front of her and gey pity sex
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.