[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

too lazy for my own good can barely keep up with school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: worry.jpg (13KB, 200x255px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
13KB, 200x255px
too lazy for my own good
can barely keep up with school
motivation is 0
help
>>
"Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs" - I don't know who said it, but it's from Civ 5

Start doing a daily agenda of tasks to do, seriously, it is much easier to get things done when you have a specific time to do it, otherwise you will most likely keep procrastinating.
>>
>>17377986
Handling things in smaller tasks has helped me in the past, but I'll try to do that more often. Thanks.

I'm gonna need more advice though. im quite the special one
>>
File: 1443111287860.png (63KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1443111287860.png
63KB, 578x547px
>>
Literally failed my last class because I couldn't be fucked to just do the work. It's incredibly difficult to do things OP, I envy those who always have to be doing something.

I'd say work your best in self improvement and self motivating. I constantly have to remind myself to take things a step at a time and not to get depressed because I didn't do 20/20 things I set out to do that day. Pick 3-5 tasks to do a day, do that for a week, then add one more and continue. Keep your spirits up as best you can and know that everyone is struggling with you
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>17378112
What do you get fugged on to do work in school? Just curious. And im super slow for some reason so i gotta work a bit harder just to struggle with everyone else, what a curse. That's not even all of it.
I will rise my spirits though!
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17378038
Advice as in how?

I remember in middle school i was very fucking lazy, but like, sloth-like lazy, and i wanted to get better because i knew i had the potential, i knew i could do it, so i asked one of the responsible, smart girls in class to help me, she told me, each day after class, what homework i had to do (i didn't pay much attention in class sometimes) and in the afternoon, she messaged me to remind me of it.

It worked for me because i could tell she liked me, so i took advantage of that (lol) but you can work out something like that with some friend or someone you can ask for help when it comes to school-related stuff, and you could start from there.
>>
>>17378131
Lucky! I have a friend who I'd keep asking and I could tell he got pretty annoyed of me asking daily. I'll try to find a way, thanks anon.
Btw: advice like this is good. Any helps.
>>
Sorry to break the positive vibes on motivation. is extremely difficult to gain, its sort of one of those things you either have or you don't. Personally I am only motivated in situations which I know will directly benefit me, for example; I have failed every year of school up until year 12 (Australian senior year) because there is no benefit in getting an A+ on a fucking diorama in year 7. However upon reaching year 12, I have a set place I want to be when I finish this year. Currently I am motivated to do my schoolwork and receive essentially straight A's because I know it will benefit me.
What I'm trying to say is that if you feel as if you have no motivation to do something, try your hardest to find a way that it will benefit you, as selfish as it may seem. If there is no direct benefit at all, you probably should ask yourself is there really any point in doing it?
>>
>>17379003
It may benefit me. There's a chance that it won't though. While it sucks that I don't have natural motivation, looking for beneficial things for me to concentrate on is a good strategy. I should do that more.
Thanks, anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.