[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be homeless in about a month (eviction) and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: reb.jpg (54KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
reb.jpg
54KB, 770x578px
I will be homeless in about a month (eviction) and I don't feel safe in this country. What's the quickest way I can leave America??
>>
>>17377922
Plane tickets are like 700 dollars, ya? Work 10 hours a day for 2 weeks on a salary of 10 per hour and youll have enough to leave and just a bit for food when you get out. work more if you have more time for an apartment and as much as you can for food.

Sorry im not very creative
>>
>>17377922
Take out loans, but the gov will be on your ass.

Why do you want to leave the US? It is one of the more safest places to be homeless (unless you dont have resoirces around you), and there is a better chance of you finding a shelter/help center to pick you up and set you for success. Im assuming you want to move to Germany or Canada?
>>
>>17377922
You don't feel safe here?
>>
>>17378006
homelessness is basically illegal in this country, and everyones running themselves into the ground
>>
>>17377922
>What's the quickest way I can leave America??
Probably crossing the border into Mexico (Canada presents some logistical problems that slow it down, and you said speed was the highest priority). But although Ciudad Juarez certainly isn't what it used to be, I'd still have to question your perspective if you felt safer there than here.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.