[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i only feel angry and sad recently, and i don't know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1306713922941.jpg (126KB, 450x660px) Image search: [Google]
1306713922941.jpg
126KB, 450x660px
i only feel angry and sad recently, and i don't know if it's my fault or if it's the shit that's happening to me. it wasn't until a few weeks ago i started saying stuff like "i just want to kill myself" in my head, which is something i've never considered before since i was a kid.

do i have depression or am i just overly stressed? i'm finding that i'm starting to snap at people more easily and crying for no reason. i also don't feel as hungry as much and just want to do nothing. i find it harder to pick up my hobbies again, and realized just now i haven't touched drawing for 2 weeks, when i used to draw every day.
>>
Well, everything you just said points to depression. If you think you were too stressed, that might just be it. If you're unsure, though, you should probably go to a psychologist. Go as soon as you can to nip it in the bud. The longer it goes on, the worse it gets. If you have any close friends, talk to them about it. They might be able to help you through it.
>>
>>17377805
i don't have any friends or anyone i trust anymore so i guess that's part of it. also i definitely have been being pushed and shit on for not finding a job yet by my family.

never found a psychologist before. sounds expensive... is mental evaluation covered by canada's healthcare system?
>>
>>17377827
Sorry, man, I got no clue. I'd hope so, but I don't know. And yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that stress has piled up on some other stuff and it all came down on you. It happens to a lot of people.

It's unfortunate about the friend situation. I recently helped a friend through her depression, and let me tell you, you shouldn't deal with it alone. It's much harder than you think simply because your brain is acting against you. At the very least, you should see if you can find a cheap psychologist for yourself.

And don't beat yourself up about "not being productive," "feeling shitty over nothing," and having no motivation. That's all part of the depression, and doesn't say anything about you as a person. Depression gets to you in ways you can't stop. I don't know if you're feeling like that at all, but I know my friend was pretty hard on herself for those things when it was basically out of her control. Just get some help from someone.
>>
>>17377845
well thanks, i'll look into it. i hope it's just stress, i just can't help but gather negative thoughts and emotions at this time. i feel really pathetic.

i don't know any one who will really listen (hence why i'm on 4chan) but this kind of helps, so thanks again.
>>
>>17377880
I get it, dude. I come here mostly to get things off my chest when I feel like I just gotta get some things out. Despite having a fair number of very close friends, I only feel super comfortable talking about my feelings with about two (and the one I actually like to talk to about this stuff is actually impossible to contact).

And yeah, that feeling of feeling pathetic is what I meant. Ignore that. It's the depression acting on you. Disregard that feeling especially. You'll feel irrationally bad or frustrated over the most insignificant of things, but that comes with the territory. Don't blame yourself for that. And well, if nothing else, you could talk about your problems here.
>>
>>17377912
thanks again dude, i'm glad i found some positive energy around here. whatever it is you did, it kind of motivated me to do something. i'm starting to pick myself up and realizing i can probably do something about how i feel at the base of my problems. (or what i think is the base anyways)

i don't care how much of a cuck i sound, but reading positive stories from reddit has helped too. right now i'm reading "why did you marry your wife" stories and weirdly enough it's been helping. kind of random but whatever, i don't know how i even thought to come across this.

i'm open to any other sources of positive stories that will re-instill some of my faith in people and life.
>>
>>17377801

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkazr8M-n4
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.