[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice, just ended things with 9/10 Brazilian bitch I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: bitch.jpg (107KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
107KB, 1023x681px
Need advice, just ended things with 9/10 Brazilian bitch I was seeing for the past couple months. She was crazy, but for some reason I really liked her. Relationships shouldn't be this hard, and everything was extremely difficult with her. On top of that, somehow I was the selfish one even though the entire relationship was essentially on her terms and we only spent time together when it was convenient for her. And when she changed plans last minute on me or decided to cancel for some reason, she excused this behavior as "a Brazilian thing". Did I make a mistake by treating this girl the right way? I did everything for her, and she just seemed to take advantage of the whole situation. The sex wasn't even that great for a 9/10 with a banging body. Plus she's only here for a year, living with a host family, so it's not like we were going to get married. But for some reason I really fucking liked her and having to end it fucking sucked. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17377511

You were in a shitty relationship, you knew you had to end it and then you did, even though it sucked. The story you told has a beginning, middle and end.

You don't require any advice.
>>
>>17377511
Brazilian anon here

I think you are a liar.

Girl's name ?
>>
>>17377551

What does the name have to do with it?

Anyway, sounds like she is simply a spoiled brat if what you're saying is true. And don't buy any of that "it's a fucking [insert country/ethnicity/continent here] thing."

That's fucking bullshit, and it's small mindedness like that that keeps people from liking each other and even making them hate each other.

Sorry, I know that doesn't answer anything nor did you ask for it, but boy does my blood boil when idiots say that sort of shit.

Anyway, OP, this >>17377532 is correct. You don't need advice. Fuck off and move on.

The end. *sage*
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.