[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post picture of me and my gf on instagram >from the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1444705741899.jpg (61KB, 386x396px) Image search: [Google]
1444705741899.jpg
61KB, 386x396px
>post picture of me and my gf on instagram
>from the day I asked her to be with me
>she sees it
>doesn't like or comment
>likes a picture of an artistic naked whore in the woods instead

Is it petty that this makes me extremely sad?
>>
Social media brings out the narcissistic side in people. It's best not to participate in it.
>>
>>17377126
Aren`t you able to just ask her? Or did social media fucked up your ability to converse with your surroundings?

And naked whore in the woods? You really come off as aggressive.
>>
>>17377126
why do you as a guy have an instagram?

why are you insecure about a girl not showing special attention to said picture you put on this social media application?

your manhood is in serious question here
>>
>>17377167
>HURR DURR WHY DO A MAN HAV SOCIAL MEDIA
>IM LE CAVEMAN DONT COMMUNICATE BRO ONLY TEXT CHICKS TWICE A DAY xDDDDD

if you get the chance, kill yourself
>>
>>17377157
Yes, a naked whore in the woods. I don't think there is anything artistic about stripping naked in the florest so you can take a picture that's been done a billion times before, as some kind of cliche, overused commentary about humans returning to nature, and how we're all animals or some shit.

So it's adding insult to injury really.
>>
>>17377173
>I`m 15 and should not be here
>>
>>17377126
It's probably because she didn't look good (or doesn't think she does) in the pic, you should seriously just ask her if it's bothering you that much.
>>
>>17377184
So you don`t like it, but your girl does. Maybe she hasn`t seen such pictures before. Is this REALLY your issue with her? Why don`t you talk to her?
>>
>>17377126
You sound like a needy shitdick.
Get off social media.
>>
Your life seems a bit sad.

But even if you were totally normal with lots going on and good communication - nobody is going to like something about themselves. That's just weird.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.