[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, age 15, Easter, living in Kentucky >stepdad beats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

>be me, age 15, Easter, living in Kentucky
>stepdad beats tf out of me in fisticuffs because he thinks I said shut up to my mom who is sitting on toilet with kidney stones
>was telling lil sister to shutup whatever
>mom takes his side saying he was abused as a child and it's not his fault
>viciouscycle.jpg
>my older sister gave me $14 and told me to leave home
>I call my 22 year old friend, we'll call Sarah to pick me up
>live at her house for a few weeks, doin the druggos, ignoring family, dodging police visits
>when I come back, get institutionalized obviously
>moved about 80 miles away to the middle of nowhere
>being all alone and displaced from my friends, I become even more of a loser than I was, swag.
>basically living on the internet, meet some girl who seems awesome, we click and all that, start skyping all day every day. Literally every day. Sleeping on the phone all night. She mailed me packages with candy and nesquik powder and shit, little clay figurine she had made, etc.
>I become even more reclusive, spending all this time on my computer like some kind of weirdo
>after about a year she calls it quits, she says the distance sucks and she's bored
>I ask if I was closer would she be with me still, she says probably
>I hold onto that thought for a while
>move in with my dad I haven't seen/talked to since age 9 because he molested my sister and hit me, but he has money and I need to get to college somehow
>he's a huge douche, go figure, I leave in the middle of the night, looks like no college for me
>I really don't want to end up like all my old highschool pals drugged up or dying in stupid ass ways, so I want to get an education
>join the military, didn't want to do combat arms, just something to get my GI bill and learn a trade
>"well you can't do this because of your assault charge from age 13" on pretty much everything I want to do.
>pretty much left with infantry or artillery
>hate math
>infantry
>lose all motivation second week of osut
>>
File: infantryM4.jpg (49KB, 650x307px) Image search: [Google]
infantryM4.jpg
49KB, 650x307px
>people start talking about duty stations, mentioning Fort ____ in _____, state where my ex is from
>heard her mention Fort _____ before, remember she said we would probably work out if I lived close
>okay man I'm gon' FITE thru dis for the chance of that duty station, I need to get back w my gurl
>start getting mail from ex, we're writing each other and she says she misses me and shit, fuck yeah
>we get our orders, I get Fort ______, what the fuck are the odds right?
>I write ex about it, she says she'd love to give me another chance, she can't wait to see me, for me to "rescue her" etc
>I graduate, arrive, within the first 24 hours of getting there I take a $120 taxi ride to see her
>stuff goes good, cute little date,
>she ignores me for like five days
>"sorry I can't do this"
>starts dating some dude she met like a month earlier
>spend all my days in my unit getting absolutely destroyed, running six miles a day and sheeiiit
>sucks man.
>>
>>17377038
>no education
>abusive family
>no home
>criminal record

At least now you probably won't die of a heroin overdose while under a bridge OP, take this chance to learn some shit in the infantry and get yourself a good life
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.