[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(BHRT) announces today that the Company has entered into a non-binding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

(BHRT) announces today that the Company has entered into a non-binding letter of intent to invest in and collaborate with ClearIt, LLC in the development and commercialization of cell therapies for dermatological applications, including the ERASER(TM) System for tattoo removal. The ERASER(TM) system, if cleared by the US FDA (anticipated but not guaranteed for early 2017), will be, we believe, the first effective, painless, single treatment tattoo removal system that approaches 100% particle removal from the dermis while safely avoiding the side-effects of laser tattoo removal including scaring, skin color bleaching, shadow tattoos or absorption by the body of harmful minerals or chemical elements.

Do you think this is a scam to get investors money or do you think they have actually come up with a product for tattoo removal that might work?
>>
>>17376929

The scam one.

Unless they've developed transporter technology that can beam the ink right out of your body, there's no goddamn way to remove it painlessly; it's buried within your dermis.
>>
File: tattoo-process-pic[1].jpg (45KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo-process-pic[1].jpg
45KB, 600x547px
>>17377074

Forgot pic
>>
>>17377074
yeah that's what I kind of figured. I don't know how they would do it painlessly.
>>
>>17377074
Wrong.

>>17376929
Much like lasers, the cream seems to break the ink down in the same manner, without the painful effects. But who knows what the cream is doing to one's system, if it's strong enough to break down ink particles, what else could it be breaking down?

It seems legit so far, but the problem is will the FDA ever clear this for mass use? You need to find out some inside information, anon.

There are new lasers that are breaking down the ink particles to much smaller sizes, so this cream stuff is going to have legit market share competition before it ever hits the open market.
>>
>>17377136
Its not a cream its a device. Although there are some tattoo removal creams which are slated to be on the market in the next 5- 10 years that might work.
>>
>>17377136
>Much like lasers, the cream seems to break the ink down in the same manner, without the painful effects.

Yes, we knew what it claims to do. The problem is that what they are claiming it does is not possible.

Lasers are able to break down the pigment without breaking the skin, by traveling through the epidermis. Lasers are able to do this, because a laser is just coherent light. You cannot make a cream that does the same thing, because creams are made of matter (citation needed). Any matter you apply to your skin will be stopped by the outermost layer, that's kind of the point of it. Anything able to permeate the outermost layers and affect the dermis, would 1) be hella fucking strong 2) affect all the other layers.

Acid, for example, has no trouble affecting the dermis. It isn't used in tattoo removal, because it would away the epidermis, too.

Inb4
>lol, you say it isn't possible, but I know that real life is exactly like the movies, and so anything that anyone says is impossible actually *is* possible, because who knows, right?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.