[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of being lonely. When I see a cute girl on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pain.png (3MB, 1050x1344px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
3MB, 1050x1344px
I'm sick of being lonely. When I see a cute girl on the streets or in class I'll spend hours thinking about her. What our life would be like. Not even sexual things, really, ever.

The thing is, I'm not even unattractive to an extreme degree. In my opinion I'm about a four. But every guy around me seems to get them. I'm a sociable person and I have the ability to be very open and extroverted, but I never get chances to talk to these women. It just leaves me feeling fucking awful.

I have confidence. Just not enough. I also have a bit of depression and awkwardness but when you meet me you probably wouldn't know. I just don't know how the fuck I can introduce myself to people. I've never had to do it. All of my friendships have been accidental and I have no idea how to get ones with effort.

Considering I'm still in classes I'd like advice pertaining to that. And honestly this doesn't just go for women. I can't meet male friends, either. I would use dating apps, but I rarely have any modicum of success there, just like in real life.

Tldr: loneliness and attraction to any girl who shows me the slightest attention is driving me to drink and I'm pretty sure that if this goes on for a while longer I'll just shoot myself to end the pain.
>>
A-are you me?
>>
Why don't you aim for girls who are closer to your attractiveness level?
1-3 should be no problem to pull if you're a 4 and really looking for companionship.

Any reason you can come up with for why you won't date someone less attractive can be applied to everyone else in relation to you. Lower your standards.
>>
>>17376949
Even then, I can't get myself to approach them.
>>
>>17377037
What do you have in mind, when you say you can't approach them?
Walk up and offer roses?

Stop and think about a way to do it.
As I wrote in another thread;
Become friends first.

We all know what an intimate relationship looks like. The said people know each other, feel trust, ect.
A great way to get closer to that, is to actually know the person before trying to take that next step.
>Your best partner, is also your best friend.
>>
>>17377097
I know that you have to become friends with them first. If you can't see them as a friend, you can't see them as a partner -- pretty basic, but as I mentioned I can't even make friends. I have a successful social life but I don't know how to approach strangers.
>>
>>17377145
Do you have any hobbies that could connect you to other people?
I'm an introvert, but I roleplay (dnd, chtulu ect), and have met a small group of similar people. After a few akward meetings, I got to know them all pretty well.
As an example.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.