[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say you're in dire need of money, and risk going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1454787603516.jpg (29KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
1454787603516.jpg
29KB, 599x448px
Let's say you're in dire need of money, and risk going homeless and losing everything if you won't make enough.

What job do you do/apply for? You don't care if the pay is shit, or even if it's half the minimum wage. All that matters is that you get the money. Although, the job has to be legal, or at least not unethical.
>>
Carer at a old folks home.
Carer for retarded people.

Do every shift night and day.
>>
>>17376809
get your hustle on my nigga.
>>
>>17376809
Sounds like you need an education, op!

Apply to college, take out a massive amount of student loans, wire the money to an offshore account, move to Bangladesh where shit is dirt cheap, and play vidya for the rest of your life.

>>17377388
This. Hustle your ass off my nigga, white-collar style.
>>
>>17376809
TRUCK DRIVER. How does 55k your first year sound?
How about 75k your second year?
>>
>>17377423
Don't try to turn our chubby OP into a fat trucker.

Plus, roll-off drivers make hella better than most fields in trucking. And you're home every damn day.
>>
>>17376817
Any jobs like these and you won't get paid until 3-4 weeks on the job.
>>
>>17376809
>Let's say you're in dire need of money, and risk going homeless and losing everything if you won't make enough.
Let's say? I'll be in the situation after dropping out of college next year, anon.

>What job do you do/apply for?
Basically anything where my qualification suffices, so from a cleaner to office worker. Not even sure which I prefer. I could get a job in lower management but it'd be kinda pathetic to give my buddies at the company a call after going all "lol, fuck work, I am going to study" two years ago ... although it's nice to have a fail-safe I guess.
>>
>>17376809
Truck driver. They'll hire anyone who has a pulse and can hold a steering wheel, and they're always in demand. They'll pay to train you even. It's a high turnover job because it doesn't work with a normal family life, but it's good money if you're unattached and desperate.
>>
File: 1467330328000.jpg (74KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1467330328000.jpg
74KB, 706x706px
>>17377463
>Don't try to turn our chubby OP into a fat trucker.
>implying you cant plan meals and eat healthy while your OTR

Also if you dont mind being an owner operator who only makes 75 - 100 thousand bucks a year and you can come home every damn day.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.