[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Im a 18 year old anon who has been having trouble with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: internal screaming.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
internal screaming.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Hey /adv/ Im a 18 year old anon who has been having trouble with life, I am growing up in an age of idiots who all want censorship and the ban of free speech as well as the attack of straight white males as myself. Both my families came over seas around 1890s-1930s I am attacked for being white and honestly I am tired of the media glorifying mental health (trans people/special snowflakes) I have depression and anxiety from events i can talk about in this thread but anyway. How the fuck am I gonna lose my virginity or live a normal life in such an era?
>>
You could be less insane or less of a bigot.
>>
>>17376675
>less insane
yes, an excess of anxiety is the root cause.
>less of a bigot
This person feels as though his race and sex are being attacked by society. He probably has some mental health issues. We all do. Please explain why you feel justified calling him a bigot.
>>
>>17376675
OP isn't a bigot or insane, he's just a whiny moron with a victim complex like the people he hates.
>>
lmao stop being a faggot senpai
>>
>>17376670
Stop focusing on societies problems and just deal with your day to day like everyone else and things will go fine.
>>
>>17376670
You're not ever going to lose it.

You were born free, born white, and still don't know how to get ahead. The day you arrange to have sex, you will be killed by a black guy who used their white girlfriend to lure you over. Because he knows how to get ahead.
>>
>>17376687
I tried for a very long time but they slowly have enveloped my life
>>
File: 1463794875643.jpg (16KB, 552x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463794875643.jpg
16KB, 552x450px
I think it is quite funny how I posted this on /b/ and was given serious responses and conversation but when I post this here it is more cancerous
>>
For starters, stop blaming others for problems you have yourself.

Don't look for something to point you're finger at for all your problems. Becuase they aren't. That's why they're being publicized, becuase they've felt the way you have. Learn to accept diversity and live with it. If you can't. Ignore it and move on.

About your virginity. That's the least of your fucking bullshit problems. You're privileged and spoiled. Stop blaming others and look internally. Find something to do and enjoy, and you will find someone else to fuck once you're happy. Women like to fuck happy guys, not whiney brats.

If you're really desperate, hit up your local cum slut or back pages. But know that sex means nothing unless you really give a shit about the person.
>>
>>17376698
no you are choosing to focus on this. I live in a big city and i am not drowning in trans and snowflake problem. Get off the compute more kid.
>>
>>17376700
>more cancerous
You mean we're saying stuff you don't want to hear instead of solidifying the idea that you aren't the biggest problem in your life?
>>
>>17376704
Oh I know the world has many more drastic problems that need to be solved! I just posts about being privileged etc, I support free speech your opinions and beliefs are okay! I just think it humorous to see the advice board being more edgy than /b/
>>
>>17376704 exactly. This page is very useful for getting real, unfiltered advice. Don't only look for words you want to hear, learn to accept criticism and take into account that not everything has to, or will agree with you, and that's okay, let it go.
>>
>>17376701
I always self analyze the problems I have. I do not like to put my problems on other's shoulders that is wrong and naive
>>
>>17376719
>I do not like to put my problems on other's shoulders
Then you must not be OP who believes that society is causing him problems. Read Meditations, faggot.
>>
>>17376726
I'm worried about my future in a country that is changing
>>
>>17376730
It's a short book, but I'm not gonna buy that you read it that fast.
>>
>>17376719
Tell me, what are the problems you have?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.