[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I smoke pot without feeling anxious and moody when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How do I smoke pot without feeling anxious and moody when I wake the next day?
>>
Dont smoke pot, its legit bad for you.
t. daily stoner, quitting 'soon'
>>
>>17376554
Don't do it.
>>
File: shrek13.jpg (11KB, 332x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrek13.jpg
11KB, 332x200px
>>17376557
>t. daily stoner, quitting 'soon'
Rigggght. Me too
>>
>>17376562
You dont know me. I started smoking in high school probably once a month, then continued in college. By junior year, I was blazing daily and skipping class to smoke. In senior year, I started dabbing. That was four years ago. I quit dabbing yesterday, only vaping from now on. Hoping to springboard that into quitting entirely. It really is habit forming and doesnt add anything to your life.
>>
>>17376577
>doesnt add anything to your life
B-but it does.
>>
>>17376554
Nigga just keep smoking you white devil..
>>
>>17376581
Like most hobbies, the majority of the fun in smoking weed is hanging out with friends. Once I started smoking alone, I realized I wasnt craving the high as much as the friendship it brought. Thankfully, you can still hang out with your friends, just dont smoke with them.
>>
>>17376587
It is funny how my weed experience is completely different from yours.
I started smoking alone and weed provided me with a great insight, a perspective of life I've never experienced before. Since then I just don't see a reason to stop consuming ( mostly vaporizing, but sometimes edibles), also because some of my best thoughts and music pieces were written stoned.
By the way, I don't regard smoking weed as a "hobby", rather as an enhancement to the specific thing I do.
>>
>>17376554
You don't. If you react badly to the stuff then you react badly to it, and there's nothing that can really be done.
>>
>>17376587
>Like most hobbies, the majority of the fun in smoking weed is hanging out with friends.
Funny, you state your opinion as fact. I wonder why I prefer getting high alone then?
>>
The next day? That's funny, I've never heard of someone having that. If it helps, I started having weed anxiety/paranoia recently, and I found that when I switched from sativas to indicas it helped a lot.
>>
>>17376609
Interesting. For me, LSD is the drug of choice for introspection. Not saying I never used weed for creativity - I was always fond of saying that weed helped me think up physics solutions. But after the years I basically feel the same before and after smoking. No more creative or original, just slightly happier and with an nice pressure on my temples.

I consider it a hobby. It has all the aspects of it. I buy nice glass to smoke nicer. I learn the arts of rolling the joint and the blunt. I even started growing the stuff in my closet.
>>
>>17376554
Interestingly enough, you develop a tolerance to the "weedover" feelings. What's hard to realize is that getting high a lot affects how you feel when you're not high too.

I have gone through the past few years alternating periods of smoking fairly regularly, smoking once in a while, and not smoking at all. I usually only got the anxiety and disordered mood when I hadn't been smoking for a while and then started again. When I smoked regularly, I didn't have any of those problems but I did notice a kind of brain fog; not full on dumb stoner but just like I was a little less quick on the draw when trying to come up witty comebacks in conversation, etc.

I've found that the times when my mental health/motivation/productivity/happiness were highest were when I was smoking occasionally (like maybe a few times a month max), and second to that was when I wasn't smoking at all. There's some kind of "sweet spot" of moderation, I think. It's a really narrow margin, though. Managing the use of any substance is kind of a tightrope act.

I would just say that you can tolerate the adverse effects more if you're more used to them, but that in the end if it's not for you, it's not for you. I don't drink heavily anymore except for really special occasions (like new years or something) because of the way it made me anxious the next day. I don't think mental health and drug use are incompatible, but you have to prioritize the former over the latter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.