[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, everyone left me, I'm moving town &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: war, war never changes.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
war, war never changes.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
Long story short, everyone left me, I'm moving town & getting a room.
I have the basic shit to survive for starters.
My plan is to get a job or a couple so I can pay my bills & not starve to death. Should I just apply & call everywhere possible? Are there any contracts to sign about the rent I'm gonna pay? How do you even find places where people pay you to do basic(illegal) physical work, I'm willing to do anything.
It really looks dark ahead.
>>
Why do you want to do illegal work? That screws you because you aren't protected by employment laws and you also aren't paying into social security.
>>
What did you do? o_o
>>
>>17376118
Because you get paid the same money for 8 hours while you only work 2. The wrok is usually very hard, but I look at it as a free gym session.
What is social security?

>>17376121
Had ambitions and tryed to be better everyday. You'd think family & friends would support you right? wrong
>>
File: 1400410101534.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
1400410101534.png
83KB, 790x773px
pls respond
>>
>Had ambitions and tryed to be better everyday
>(illegal) physical work, I'm willing to do anything.
does not compute.

You need to respect yourself, OP.
>>
Your plan to work illegally is stupid and your ambiguous answers to the other anon question about what you did are annoying to decipher. Just get a fucking job and stay in a homeless shelter for a bit, then put a damage deposit down on a shitty bachelor apartment.
>>
>>17376260
>You need to respect yourself, OP.
I need to eat first
I'm not saying I'm doing it, I'm saying it seems like a better option.
>>17376265
the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>17376275
>the fuck is wrong with you

Clearly not as much as is wrong with you since I moved to a new country with nothing and was able to start my life the way I described to you, and without going to an anime board to ask how to do it at that. Go fuck yourself, figure your own shit out.
>>
>>17376314
If I'm gonna have such anger problems after that, thanks senpai not interested in your advice.

>just get a fucking job
This is what I'm trying to do, it really isn't as easy as "just do it"

I'd appreciate if someone answered my 1st post questions.
>>
>>17376333
Have you never had a job before?
> Should I just apply & call everywhere possible?
Yes
>Are there any contracts to sign about the rent I'm gonna pay?
Yes, or there should be at least. If you don't sign something you're more likely to get fucked or evicted without due notice.
>How do you even find places where people pay you to do basic(illegal) physical work, I'm willing to do anything.
If you have to ask then stick with legal work and keep handing out resumes.
>>
>>17376344
>1
Not really
>2
alright, thanks
>3
I just figured I'd ask before I do something retarded, like talking to some shady fucks in bars for some easy cash.

Is it possible to support myself that way?
I'm guerssing the best jobs I could get are shit like porter or a waiter.
Are jobs in car repair yards better paid? Should I ask there?
My worry is that I won't be able to pay my bills, although I am low maintance and can kepp my spendings to the bare minimum.
>>
>>17376385
You said you don't mind labour so I would recommend construction or a carpentry or metal shop as a finisher. No experience required and there's always openings because of high turnover rates. They also tend to pay higher than jobs like watering and porter in which are on the minimum wage +tips end of the scale. Bartending is also a good option for starting out.
>>
>>17376416
Yup those are perfect for me desu.
Do waiters even get tips? Why is bartending a good option?
>>
>>17376430
Better tips than waiting because everyone's smashed. People dish out more when they're wasted, provided they're happy with your service. Also less hours, more bitches.
>>
File: 1392907139640.jpg (72KB, 531x642px) Image search: [Google]
1392907139640.jpg
72KB, 531x642px
>>17376440
>People dish out more when they're wasted
true sadly

Anyone here had experience with multiple jobs?
Are 3x 4hour pushing it?

Thanks everyone you've really helped me.
>>
I'm stll monitoring, any advice/critiques are welcome.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.