[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet/pick up women if I don't drink alcohol? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7758157164_7ae36b9c49_z.jpg (142KB, 572x379px) Image search: [Google]
7758157164_7ae36b9c49_z.jpg
142KB, 572x379px
How do I meet/pick up women if I don't drink alcohol?
The solution to "how to meet women" is always "it's really easy to pick up a girl at a bar" and you just buy them a drink to break the ice.

I don't go to bars, I have no reason to, and if I did, trying to get with drunk girls while I'm sober is...less than ideal.

And NO the solution is not that I should start drinking.
>>
>>17376060
>How do I meet/pick up women if I don't drink alcohol?
>Hey honey I would eat your period as it was soup.
Works every time
>>
>>17376060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4n3OEiCUgw
>>
come on, man this isnt that hard. If youre at a bar, just order water or whatever, People at a bar really dont give a fuck about what youre drinking. Who cares if its less than ideal, if youre just trying to pick up women, bars and clubs will be by far your best bet.
>>
>>17376060
Tinder or other apps like that. If you dont go outside is hard to find women
>>
>>17376142
I'm just cared of the whole thing about a girl changing her mind later on and calling it rape. I don't have a very good defense if she's intoxicated and I haven't touch the stuff.

Thanks for the advice tho anon I do think the chances of what I described are rather low
>>
>>17376158
Why dont you join a spinning class or a dancing class? Usually full of women and if you have a little of charisma you may pull some chicks
>>
>>17376060
I don't drink either and haven't had any since I was 20.
I met my wife at a running club.
I'd advise against joining a self defence class to meet women, mostly because the women there are usually training because they are damaged goods, and they tend to have gotten around (there are a lot of martial arts groupies who fuck anyone who has a black belt).
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.