[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet qt 3.14 >pretty chill, thinks im funny >sees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>meet qt 3.14

>pretty chill, thinks im funny
>sees all my memes
>she's in the same org as me
>find her cute the moment we meet

>tell her friend what i think
>friend tells me she's single but some other dude hitting on her

>meh.jpg
>i think i can do this

>end up planning to meet her on tuesday to give her a book

>tues morning she texts me
>other dude wants to tag along our supposed lunch date
>sure buddy

>she arrives with guy
>no awkward tension
>"hey other dude, this is anon, he's really funny"
>well wow
>guy thinks im super cool
>share racist jokes

>notice he gives me funny look when i stare at qt 3.14

>part ways

>hope.png

>fast forward to today, thursday
>text her this morning
>"you busy tom? wanna go grab dinner?"
>"sure anon, why not"
>i own a restaurant so you know that's ok

around an hour ago:

>texts me
>"anon, idk if you knew but other guy is courting me."

> uh.jpg
>"sorry anon, I'd love to go out with you cause i think you're cool but other guy just confessed a week ago-"
>tfw
>>
lif ez hard
move on :)
>>
He probably noticed you were interested in her too so tried to beat you to the punch. Shit sucks, all you can do is move on though.
>>
>>17375582

> "if he didn't confess, I'd totally go out with you."

W H Y
>>
>>17375582
Your bad, you should have told her you wanted to spend time with her alone, not tagging. You made yourself look like a friend.
If you want a girl, make a move fast, make it obvious. Betrer luck next time
>>
you beta bitch lmao=
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.