[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT TO DO? Yesterday I came home from a seaside with my friend/girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1456289116424.jpg (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1456289116424.jpg
34KB, 960x498px
WHAT TO DO?

Yesterday I came home from a seaside with my friend/girl i love. I've known her for almost 5 years and through years I fell in love with her. Anyway, we were on vacation together and on our last night there we were lying in bed. We were scratch each other, patting etc. Soon after I touched her breasts and she didnt bat an eye. After that we started kissing, she was on top on me, but only softcore stuff. Couple hours later I decided to go to my bed, but she didnt want to let me go. I was 100% sure that that was it and that now we are couple. But no.
Next day she told me that she wouldnt like to be in a relationship because she is afraid. In the evening of the same day she started the conversation about what happened and asked me if I want a serious relationship. We talked about two hours, she told me that she trusts me completely, she even told me that she loves me and that im the best husband/father/boyfriend material she ever saw. Even our friends make fun of us that we are behaving like a married couple for last 2 years. All in all, she said that she would love to be with me ( and said that she will regret if she misses this chance), but she needs more time. She came out of lousy relationship 4 months ago.

WHAT TO DO? Im so confused right now. Pls discuss
>>
sounds like she's looking for a casual friends with benefits sort of thing. if you're up for that and commitment isn't really apart of your agenda, go for gold. worse comes to worst, she strings you along & breaks your heart.
>>
She wants to fuck around after having been in a relationship. It's natural, not just a girls thing.
If you're up for fucking around go for it. However you seem really fixated on having a relationship with her. She might not be in the mindset for that right now and you might miss the chance when she is and some other guy catches her interest.
In my opinion, take what is given to you and don't press her, just see where things go and be prepared that chances are it's not going anywhere.
>>
>>17375415
How about you listen to what she said?

She said that she likes you and that she would not want to miss out on you. As such i would give her more time while sticking around for an indeterminate amount of it.

Personally i wouldnt stick on for longer than 1 month, but that is up to you.

I would say that it seems that most things are good, but try and be aware that women are crazy and as such she might just decide for you to not be it.

See it as a play of chance, wherein you increase your probability of staying with her by being around - but this doesnt guarantee anything.

Good luck OP.
>>
File: 1456209772409.jpg (53KB, 946x599px)
1456209772409.jpg
53KB, 946x599px
>>17375426
Op here.
I understand completely what she is saying.
But some things are incomprehensible too me. She clearly stated that she has feelings for me ( as I do for her), and said that she know that this relationship will last (may even result in marriage) but when I asked her will she be with me, she said that it's more complicated that I think. How can it be so complicated ? We've put all of our cards on the table, we agreed that it should work and that this is it, but somehow things haven't worked out for now. Even her mom ( I've known her almost as long as the girl) said to take the chance and not to do the same mistake as her (she's divorced)
I'm willing to wait, don't take me wrong, but being this close is killing me
>>
File: 1465950017588.png (313KB, 622x464px)
1465950017588.png
313KB, 622x464px
>>17375415

>All in all, she said that she would love to be with me

The unfortunate truth is that she won't be with you because your a complete sperg.

The kind of complete sperg that sits himself in the friendzone for 5 years and then thinks that a girl letting you touch her tits means you're a couple now.

You're a complete beta in every possible incantation of the word and she'll keep giving you the "I need time speech" because you're not boyfriend material, you're the emotional equivalent to a fleshlight.

You want to know what do? Turn off your computer, find a nice moonlit place to sit and think about your fucking choices because you, my friend, are knee deep in the worst kind of spaghetti.
>>
>>17375438
Have you been in a long relationship?

I guess not, so I will describe this: When you get out of that, at first you feel like there is a part of you that is missing, and I mean this literally. This makes you feel incomplete and insecure, and what most people do is 'fuck around', meaning having no-commitment contact with people they do NOT care about, as their goal is to rebuild themselves as a person and as a character. Only when that is finished can they fully commit to a new relationship.

If anything, I'd say that it shows that she is quite mature for realizing that she can't fully commit at that particular moment as she's still undergoing changes.

As everyone said so far, your best bet is to be around and see if, when she's ready, she still feels the same about you. The worst thing you can do, though, is to push her. It's ok to show her that you like her, it's even ok to have sex and everything, but don't pressure her into a relationship at this point. Let her figure out if she wants that or not in her own time.
>>
File: 1468623906231.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1468623906231.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>17375449
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.