[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm old enough where I can exit the building, leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1468127029797.jpg (151KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468127029797.jpg
151KB, 480x640px
So I'm old enough where I can exit the building, leaving five younger siblings and disabled mother to go live back in city. In city, got place I could stay for a year at most but that's for when I'm set.
Problem is, this girl I used to be good friends with wants/needs to rent an apartment with me. Her idea and she wants out of her situation. She likes me but has "its complicated with guy who moved away and doesn't talk. I like her. A lot. But two hours away from city, and without car, I'm stuck at speculation for now.
Apats are like $700 to $1,000 a month. Should I get decent one and work two jobs while she works and schools? Does it seem like a worthy situation? Any advice?
>>
Why do you want to leave? What happens to your place after a year?
>>
>>17375059
How old are you exactly? Any girl who has "its complicated" situation is a bad sign and should raise red flags. On that alone I would not even think bout advancing the relationship till its all clear on her end.

What many young people dont know is, its one thing to be in love with someone, its another to maintain it while living a working life. You will be under stress and less time to see each other. Do you think your relationship will continue as is? How clean is her lifestyle? Can she clean up after herself? Plus she will be studying and if she is only able to describe her exes history as just complicated, you have an immature girl still growing up.

Id say hold back for now and save up. Sit down and talk to her about moving to an app and how your routines will go.
>>
>>17375059
Also if she "wants out of her situarion" sounds like she is from a dysfunctional environment. That does not bode well as room mate or partner. I would say to back out. I know it sounds harah but any baggage she is leaving behind will follow her. You need a mentally stable and mature person to sustain an independent lifestyle. Maybe im reading too much into it but she sounds like she is not remotely ready to live alone.
>>
>>17375059
She wants to use you for free rent in the city. Don't bother and get an actual girlfriend.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.