[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 15-year-old me >be super-Christian >discover fapping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: whyboner.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
whyboner.png
34KB, 298x279px
>be 15-year-old me
>be super-Christian
>discover fapping
>ohshitthisisgreat.jpeg
>that feel when pr0nz is a sin, tho
>be interested in girls all the time
>be 17
>date a cute gril
>be about a month into the relationship with no sex or anything
>give in and decide to fap
>a week later, she breaks up with me
>"fuck, it's God telling me, 'Hey, don't do that'"
>few months later
>date another gril
>same as before, fap, then a couple weeks later, she breaks up with me
>God plz
>go to real-people school (read: college)
>realize that organized religion is bullshit
>not be atheist or agnostic even, but mostly just believe that God basically just lets people live their lives, no hell, no crazy, divine intervention, no nothing
>fast-forward to 22 years old
>be dating a new girl after 3 years of single life
>again, abstain from fapping, but mostly out of respect for her
>she's not interested in sex for about a month and a half
>eventually fap because it's killing me
>try as hard as I fucking can to not feel guilty
>eh.png
>a couple weeks later she breaks up with me
>fuck
>go to last October
>like a cute gril from class
>decidedly fapping no matter what
>ask her out
>sorry but no, anon
>feelsbadman
>be now
>interested in friend's sister
>she might be lesbo, tho
>haven't fapped for almost 2 weeks, but things are going pretty gud with her
>be wanting to fap super bad because I'm fucking dying over here, man God damn
>be paranoid as fuck that the moment I give in, it's all going to fall to pieces, especially with that maybe-lesbian threat handing over my head

Fuck, I just don't know what to do, /adv/. I'm still not religious in the slightest. I don't do anything religion-oriented, and only believe a fraction of what I did 8 years ago. But I cannot fucking shake the feel that if I fap, it'll go up in flames. I know that if I fap and it all explodes in my face, it's going to give that part of me that's worried hella confirmation bias
>>
File: kill myself.jpg (18KB, 380x383px) Image search: [Google]
kill myself.jpg
18KB, 380x383px
>>17375002
>fap
>and it all explodes in my face
Heh. Word choice. brb an heroing
>>
Ffs, your fapping has nothing to do with it. The fact that you probably are a nutjob is a far greater possibility. Maybe you also avt differently when you fap because of the guilt and that turns them away. What exactly is so un-ethnical about fapping? Wasting one's seed? Touching oneself? Having impure thoughts? What is it that bothers you?
>>
Next relationship don't stop fapping and see what happens. Maybe you'll be pleasently surprised. . .
>>
>>17375009
I don't fucking know. This is why I fucking hate organized religion. They drill this shit into the heads of kids because "it's bad and evil" and eight years later, even though I logically know that there's nothing wrong with it ethically, morally, and everything, I still feel this apprehension towards doing it when I'm interested in a girl.
I fucking hate it, but I don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>17375009
But as far as I know, I don't /think/ it affects my behavior. If anything, it makes me less likely to make sexual references or advances

>>17375011
The problem is that, it's more likely than not that the relationship won't work out. Even though I KNOW that it doesn't have an affect, confirmation bias is a hell of a drug
>>
File: god no.jpg (46KB, 375x411px) Image search: [Google]
god no.jpg
46KB, 375x411px
>>17375002
The solution is simple my dear OP...

Fap thinking about god.

He'll eventually break up with you and leave you alone.
>>
File: hue.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>17375089
I chuckled
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.