[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm cucking this Russian dude, emotionally that is. OK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: enhanced-12351-1417199239-2.png (647KB, 450x686px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-12351-1417199239-2.png
647KB, 450x686px
I'm cucking this Russian dude, emotionally that is.

OK so this girl who is a good friend of mine, has been coming over to hang out with me. She NEVER stops texting me, constantly
trying to start a conversation, even if it's a small thing like "omg did u hear about the X?" she just wants any excuse to try to talk
to me or an excuse to come over to me house and hang out. She usually takes a lyft to come over to my house and watch television
with me, yesterday we watched the RNC together. She's Algerian, 19 years old, and very touchy. She puts her head on my shoulder often and rubs my legs at times. Now I haven't done anything at all with her sexually because she has a boyfriend who is a nice dude. But
I would like to give her a kiss or two and see where that goes, and who the fuck can blame me? I've done absolutely nothing here, she
is coming onto ME. I've even mentioned other girls that I like to her and she tells me all the girls I'm into (but her) are total whores. Now Typically her bf will call her up after she's been watching game of thrones with me for 4 hours, she'll respond "I'm at anon's house doing blah blah blah, and he'll drive to my house and pick her up. I've invited her bf to come hang with us, but every time he does he's anti social and rushes her out my apartment.

It's bullshit, If I had a gf like this I'd dump her hard, it seems obvious I'm some sort of emotional outlet for her / father figure because her boyfriend is a beta tard, but every time I ignore her she convinces me to let her come over. TOday she wanted to come over for the third consecutive time this week. What do I do?
>>
u ask if she will lick your asshole. If she agrees you know its true love.
>>
Let the boyfriend know what the bitch is up to
>>
She is using you as her emotional sponge, (you are like a gay friend) probably after you talk with her his boyfriend fuck her hard and makes her swallow all his cum. Do you feel still want to fuck her m8?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.