[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is currently in an open book test where they can use laptops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1392263368405.jpg (106KB, 482x700px) Image search: [Google]
1392263368405.jpg
106KB, 482x700px
My gf is currently in an open book test where they can use laptops and have to write an essay.

She is trying to get me to help her write it. I want to help her but I feel like I am just going to make things harder for her in the long run if I write her essays everytime she has uni work.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
>>
well, you can help her by giving out pointers, advice, ideas and directions
those are always helpful
do not write it all for her though
>>
>>17374643
It's open book. If you still need someone else to write you're paper you are beyond hope.

Don't do it unless she's doing homework for you as well. Nothing worse than getting credit on something you never put effort into.
>>
>>17374652
I gave her a template and ideas for her body paragraphs but she has still only done 200 words out of 750. Over halfway through the test now too.

>>17374654
I am a scientist, my homework is way beyond her.
>>
>>17374685
>750 words
>an essay
>she still needs your help
Your girlfriend is a fucking retard. It doesn't matter whether you help her or not (my vote is not to), cheating will only get her so far. Sooner or later she'll fail on her own.
>>
>>17374693
To be fair she is ESL. Though she has been learning it since she was a child and for the last 6 years has lived in an English speaking country using only English to communicate.
>>
>>17374701
ESL students generally have to pass an English proficiency test before they can enrol, or they have to take a ESL course alongside their studies. Being ESL is no excuse whatsoever, she's a retard if she can't write a 750 word essay. And like I said, she can't cheat forever. You helping her will just prolong her fall.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.