[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up relationship with parents. How can I recover? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Fucked up relationship with parents. How can I recover?

I'll try to be to the point here. I've been battling a heroin, benzo, and alcohol addiction for nearly a year now. Two months ago I moved out of my parent's house because they wanted me to go to rehab, again, but if I went I wouldn't have graduated high school. If I didn't, I couldn't live with my parents. So I moved. This involved me being homeless, hopping places, running from the cops after living in a vacant trailer, living in a shitty place, and using heroin again out of spite. Fast forward 3 months, due to getting fucked by my insurance company I can no longer afford an apartment. I am forced by my I insurer to buy a car or they'll drop the I insurance on my motorcycle (only form of transportation). I need to buy a car, pay for a lawyer, go to court, and just can't afford to live alone now.

Well, my mother just found 200 syringes. 100+ were used from 3 months ago that I just never threw out, but she thinks they were all clean and I intend to use again. She also caught me drinking today. I offered to and did tame a 12 panel drug test for her, and I came up negative for everything but thc, but there's still a major lack of trust and now they want me to go to rehab, but I can't because I'll lose my job that I desperately need. Wtf do I do? Relationship is fucked, financially I'm fucked, just...wtf.
>>
dude you sound like a mess go to rehab and maybe consider moving in with your parents so they can keep an eye on you. heroin is bad stuff and you'll make excuses to yourself so you can use when in actuality what you need is help. get help before its too late.
>>
>>17374620
That's exactly how this all started, I moved back in with them 2 days ago and it's already going to shit. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
Well shit...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.