[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I feel stuck. To be quick. I'm a college student

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: path.jpg (6KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
path.jpg
6KB, 200x180px
Hey /adv/, I feel stuck.

To be quick. I'm a college student on break for summer right now, and I have absolutely no idea what the fuck I'm doing with my life currently.

I don't know why I'm in college, I'm going to be a junior and I've switched my major three times, only to end up majoring in Philosophy with a Business Minor and Public Speaking Minor because it's just a good general education. But I have NO long term plan. People keep telling me to find an office job, but that doesn't sound appealing to me at all. I don't know what the fuck I want to do, I can't think of anything after college that I would actually like to do. I thought about joining the Marine Corps because I can actually do something with that one day and work my way up, I've thought about becoming a Police officer too, but I'm not sure. How the fuck do I know what I like and want to do when I don't even really know myself?

On top of this I almost on a daily basis now have existential crises and have a hard time coping with the inevitable death that awaits all of us and my depression might be coming back.

What the fuck do I do? Anyone have advice?
>>
Your university has people whose job it is to help you decide what you want to study and where you want to go with it, I promise you. Go and talk to them.
>>
>>17374562
https://youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI

Give this a listen op , its okay to not know what you don't want to do, no one has any real idea what they want to do, most people end up changing majors .
>>
>>17374612
Hey I'm just a random anon, but thank you so much for that link man.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.