[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going through a divorce... Wife kept car and stayed at our house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1466947898383.jpg (112KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466947898383.jpg
112KB, 533x800px
Going through a divorce... Wife kept car and stayed at our house per judges order. There's a possibility i can go back on the 21st if judge removes the protective order.... I'm kinda down because I have no car and I'm gonna be buying a moped scooter this Thursday to get around. I'm kinda in a shitty mood, feeling blue and hopeless... I'm staying with my older sibling and sleeping in an air mattress... My parents are helping me. I miss my son and step daughter. I'm getting them this weekend but I feel that my brother in law and my two nephews get annoyed by them... My wife and I agreed on the share custody but how can I be with them when. I don't have my own place? Anyone out there gone through a divorce and felt this shitty? How did you keep a positive attitude?
>>
Just remember that tomorrow is a new day and that you can still take your kids to the park or some shit.
Just make sure you spend time with them somehow.
>>
>>17374559

You get to be fun dad. Hopefully your kids are into more than just playing vidya. Catch a game, go to a pool, play Pokemon Go, I don't know, do something and make it positive for the kids.

As for your own place, better figure that out, senpai. You're a grown-ass man and your kids shouldn't be getting used to the idea of their old man crashing at Uncle Charlie's like a bum. Do you work? What's the support order looking like?

Divorce is tough, but you're now free to fuck all the sluts you want. Another reason to get your living situation in order.
>>
>I married someone who already had a kid
So is your life a long series of bad decisions?
>>
>>17374814
I work but I gotta buy myself a car, and some legal stuff. Luckily the wife and I agreed to go through a legal mediator for our divorce. We are both in agreement that we can't be together for the sake of our kids. Yes I do work but for example this payday I have to buy a moped for me to go back and forth to my job. My license was suspended because my wife and I forgot to renew our insurance and in VA it's required. Hopefully next paycheck I can fix that. I'm no bum, I work hard and spend my money well, if I don't need something i don't buy it. I guess what hurting is that I miss my kids.
>>
>>17374815
Not a bad decision if you love the child and the child loves you back. We also have our own son together.
>>
Just keep your chin up. I've been in a similar situation and the best thing to do is just think of the kids. Things will get better
>>
>>17374856
"Ex-Wife" Get used to saying it now before it hits you in a real conversation. That hurts.
>>
>>17375150
Haha true, good looking out. I have my best friend from high school helping me through all this. He's been a great help. I never thought I'd come on 4chan to ask for help and just talk. But thanks anon.
>>
>>17374559
PRENUP!!!!! (learn this lesson. don't forget this pain)
>>
>>17376696
prenups don't mean shit in 2016, as a judge can throw it out if a woman cries and says she felt pressure was under duress.
>>
>>17376696
Just don't get married period.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.