[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a quiet guy >2 closest friends are a dude and a ch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: superthumb.jpg (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
26KB, 300x250px
>be a quiet guy
>2 closest friends are a dude and a chick at work
>dude is super bro-tier and cool, he's average looking but is really confident and good with girls
>chick looks kind of like your typical vapid instagram model so it's easy to dismiss her, but when you get to know her she's actually really cool and funny
>Pic related, not her but looks like her. People say shes hot but I think she's okay
>as for me, I'm achingly mediocre/bland in every way, but people still like me for whatever reason
>the past few years the three of us started hanging out more and more
>one day I noticed that they always seem to arrive together, she always sits next to him, I caught them holding hands under the table
>Out of curiousity I pull my buddy aside and ask if he's dating her
>he brushes it off, says "nah we're just cool with each other", and changes the subject
>they're probably keeping it discrete because we all work together
>whatever, it's none of my business
>Now I notice that everywhere we go, my friend pretty much dotes on her, getting her gifts, buying her food
>Her: "hey could you go get me a salad? pretty please?"
>Him: "I'm on it!"

It's kind of sad. He acts like a "bitches aint shit" type of dude so he must really like her to be acting all cringey like this

>when my friend isn't around, she then sometimes turns to me to do her little cuck errands
>"hey anon, could you run downstairs and get me some coffee, pretty please?"<3 <3
>"What, your legs broken? Fuck outta here"
>she giggles
>"awww anon, you act like you don't care but I know you love me <3"
>I smirk, shake my head and walk away

So she's been a big flirt ever since I've known her, and that's pretty much how our daily social interactions usually go. I enjoy the flirting but I never actually thought of her romantically since she isn't really my type (I'm into shy, cute, violin-playing girls) but also she's apparently my best friend's girl and I have too much respect for him

continued...
>>
File: large.jpg (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
191KB, 500x500px
Here is where it becomes confusing for me

>Recently her flirting has ramped up tenfold, so much so that I'm taken aback
>cuddling with me, being all lovey-dovey, joking to co-workers how she "likes me but I pretend to not know what's going on"
>Co-workers asking if I'm hitting it
>NO
>Her: "Hey anon! Lemme show you something on my phone!"
>Me acting annoyed: "What? What do you want? No I don't want to see pictures of your dumb fucking cat go away"
>she shows me some of her "private" instagram pics (underwear stuff, nothing nude)
>INSTANT BONER
>them tits
>that tight bod
>oh god I want to fuck her so bad
>I didn't ask for this
>Gotta do something, this is getting out of hand
>The next few days I start ignoring her, deliberately acting boring, uninterested
>I think it's starting to get through to her, shes less flirty and she's still doing the discreet couple thing with my best friend
>Regret sets in, I'm realizing how attractive, smart, funny, and chill she is, and how she was right under my nose this entire time
>But if I'm taking this whole thing the wrong way, that she was actually just being flirty and nothing more, I can't help but feel a little heartbroken, and worst of all, jealous of my best friend

what do I do?
>>
>what do I do?

Get a real life with real problems
>>
>>17374326
>what do I do?
go fuck linda from accounting
>>
>>17374326
She's fucking using you so hard haha. Wow it's amazing how some men are so easy to manipulate. Show them some skin and get whatever you want lol she's bored with her old boy toy/atm and you're her next victim until someone hotter comes along.
>>
>>17374377
This

Don't fuck her man, it will eat you up. If you were the type of guy to fuck your best friends bitch you'd done it already
>>
>>17374377
Yup!
>>
>>17374377

The part of me that holds a righteous anger against women agrees with you. The fact that she's even doing this, when she -knows- he's my best friend, is pretty fucked up. I mean, putting a broship at risk when you have an army of thirsty instagram followers willing to give you all the cock you want

But another part of me thinks that maybe, maybe she likes me so much that she's doing this -despite- knowing he's my best friend. Everyone just wants to be loved, don't they?

haha I just read how ridiculous that sounded. Disregard everything, I'm just gonna start sucking cocks
>>
Let's see that insta OP
>>
>>17374345
10/10
>>
>>17374320
>>17374326
none of this is real btw
>>
>>17374345

hey faggot, I do have a real life with real problems. It's just instead of using my time and energy for introspection on how to fix these problems like an adult, I'd rather humblebrag about some instagram chick wanting my penis to a bunch of autists on a burmese mythology chat room
>>
Dont fuck her dude. Be a good friend. Bitch is manipulating you. Stay away from evil pussy, homie
>>
>>17374346
This advice
>>
>>17374511
I said it because I know girls who do that and brag about it. It's sad. They have no shame or guilt. Especially if your position at work is higher than hers. This one girl straight up asked a manager to fuck and then would call him fat and ugly when he wasn't around. So go find yourself a girl with some class and an education and you'll be thankful later. I would stop the flirting to, that guy is your friend and if anything you should tell him. Go any further than that and who knows what if he beats the shit out of you at work, you get fired and lose your job, lose your bestfriend, and she goes on merrily to the next victim. Either that or harassment lawsuit. Think before you act. Love and sex can turn people into psychos
>>
>>17374787
A little background info

>we all have the same job and make the same money
>we're all post graduates
>we all have way too much to lose to chimp out at work

I know it seems on the surface like the chick is the typical manipulative histrionic model type, but she's actually pretty down to earth and rational. We wouldn't have been friends otherwise. Also part of her thing is because she's French
>>
>>17375606
>I know it seems on the surface like the chick is the typical manipulative histrionic model type, but she's actually pretty down to earth and rational.
Why you bother ask advice when all those posts above you cleary agree that she just use people, but instead read those people you still pointing her "good" aspects?
What you want to hear from us? "Go and fuck her"?
You are already on her hands.
>>
She's done with her bitch boy #1 and wants to do the same with you.
>>
She really isn't that great. She sounds like all of her identity needs to come from guys fucking her, and the sole reason you captured her interest is that she couldn't stand that you weren't naturally doting on her.

Stay away from her, she's not worth it.
>>
>>17374511
>falls for absolutely vile woman
>projects his shit taste to conclude that all women are shit

No.

Also no, if she liked you that much she would've cut shit out with your friend a long time ago.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.