[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My old best friend fucked around with my ex when we were together.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My old best friend fucked around with my ex when we were together. Then some of my friends who knew us since long ago, started saying he was dating this other chick, Sarah (who he was supposed to have been talking to but nothing serious at all), and pretty much they don't want me to find out this while laughing at me behind my back. I stopped talking to her got tired of lies. But then a while ago, he acted apologetic and wanted to be my friend. Told me about Sarah. Until one day outta nowhere he tries to fight me. We didn't talk since. But now he is back, apologetic, and still talks about Sarah. He talks to my ex but makes it seem normal. Like he is sure I don't know what's going on. Then I stopped talking to those friends because they turned out to be dicks. And he talks about them like if he doesn't like them. But I think it's not true and they helped him. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17374296
tell that cunt to go fuck himself, bye, bye
>>
>>17374296
Get them out of your life.
>>
Beat that niggas ass.
>>
he is not a good friend I don't know why you would talk to him.
>>
>>17374308
I don't know how without any valid reason or I could just ignore which might be what I'll do.
>>17374325
They're all out of my life. More or less. It's just him coming back now. Doesn't affect my life whatsoever though. Since the past is the past, right?
>>
>>17374354
Feel bad for him had a pretty bad upbringing, I don't want to add fuel to fire. I'm a much better person thanks to all this. Toughened me up. So lies only hurt those who believe them including himsellf
>>
>>17374388
it is ok to cut people out of your life that fucked you in the past because they will fuck you again if you give them a chance. An apology doesn't mean reentry
>>
>My old best friend fucked around with my ex when we were together

Didn't need to read much past this. Doesn't sound like he was a great friend outside of what he did. Tried to fight you on top of this shit? Don't let this guy push you around anymore. Tell him to get help if you care about him in some capacity, but he does not have your best interests in mind.
>>
>>17374421
There is more to the story than this. In fact we know each other since we were kids. But he has demonstrated that just cause you might know a person for long periods of time doesn't stop them from being/acting like a suburban street dumpster. I was going to stop hitting him up for good but then he kept asking too hang and saying I'm the realest guy he knows, and talking about the past.
>>17374407
I cut him off lol. He is the one pestering me to add him on facebook. But I still haven't.
>>
>>17374296
Kill yourself beta cuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.