[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't normally come here, so forgive me if I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: I am fed up with this world.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
I am fed up with this world.gif
1MB, 400x225px
I don't normally come here, so forgive me if I don't know the culture here.

last month I meet a really nice girl on tinder she's a 7/10 to me and I've been told by /soc/ I'm a 6-7/10 anyways initially started by telling each other jokes and then told about other things until I asked her out for a dinner date. We meet up in Cambridge (she's going to uni there for medical) she showed me around, had Italian then walked around some more showing me all that Cambridge has to offer, all the while holding hands,until I had to leave. hugged, she kissed me on the cheek, I then forced a kiss on her but she rolled with it. The next day I left back home to the states for vacation and we were chatting though messenger but it's seeming like she lost interest... I really felt like something cold come from this but I'm honestly losing hope.

I'm pretty thirsty considering I haven't had a gf since 4 years ago, but I think i handled everything pretty well. I don't want to send many messages so I don't end up looking like a creep but I really want too talk with her, I land back in the UK on Sunday and I'm going to ask her for a second date and hope it all goes well.

What do y'all think I should do or think? I'm honestly just getting out of depression by the idea of being with someone and don't want to go back to that...

Oh and I had better luck with her over SMS than FB messenger
>>
>>17374266

ur over thinking this, just hit her up when u get bak senpai
>>
Can I see the messages?
>>
>>17374287
over facebook or sms?

facebook is where i fell it when down hill
>>
>>17374342
both
>>
>>17374348
Honestly there's a lot from which point would you like?
>>
>>17374399
just some examples of what you think are bad and some that you think are good, for reference
>>
>>17374409
So 1 & 2 i feel are where things were going well, then 3 & 4 is where it went south since she hasn't replied... 4 is where it ends

http://imgur.com/a/j0XIp
>>
Im not doctor but I think you may just be over-reacting.
If you want my advice: Just lay off for until Sunday. If you're going to ask her out, CALL HER. Don't do it by text. If she doesn't answer,
wait maybe a day or two and if she doesn't respond again, leave a message saying something like "hey dunno if you got my calls blah blah blah wondering if you wanna go out again etc." If she doesn't respond again, just drop her.

From my experience I've noticed that girls are just awful at texting and stuff like that.

I don't think you've lost her... yet. Good luck.
>>
>>17374461

u rely 2 much on FB msg senpai

just ask her out whenur back fan
>>
this
no need to keep pushing her to talk if you're gonna ask her out again
>>
From the looks of it there's nothing to worry bout, I'm definitely not an expert.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.