[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv its me again. I'm about to have sex for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

Hey /adv its me again.

I'm about to have sex for the first time with a virgin girl.

And I'm scared out of my mind right now about what to expect and if I'll get caught.

I herd that popping a cherry makes a loud noise, kinda like a shotgun going off to warn family members of the sexual act being committed on their daughter.

I'm afraid of her family hearing it and come breaking thru the door to kick my fuckin ass.

Is there a way I can suppress this cherry pop? Would a condom help?

Can I put a pillow between my dick and her pussy to muffle out the loud noise?

Help me out!
>>
Wow it must be hard being that retarded no gun shot will go off of ine really did go of your duck would explode with the pressure coming out of a small area, wear a condom too you can buy one of ur five literalt no age limit
>>
You have to get the supressed condoms, bro. It makes the sound way deader.
Alternatively you can go over every couple days and fire your gun in their house so it becomes a normal occurence, so when the day comes and you pop her cherry nobody will come and check.
>>
>>17373843
You gotta buy a pussy muffler from a sex shop. I had the same problem and they work great
>>
You don't "pop" cherries.

In other words, hymens don't break. It's a massive misconception.

... But I doubt this is even a serious thread.
>>
Just lube her pussy up a lot so it comes out like a wet fart.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.