[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/ here's my first greentext >be me >high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (749KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
749KB, 720x1280px
Okay /adv/ here's my first greentext

>be me
>high school
>last school year
>asked a 7.5/10 qt3.14 I sort of liked to homecoming
>she's a quiet girl
>she says no, because she's not going
>have a couple classes with her next quarter
>we start talking/texting a lot
>she even apologized for saying no to me for homecoming
>develop a massive crush on her
>ask her out in March
>she says yes
>go on a coffee date
>goes great
>she says we should definitely do it again
>ask her out for ice cream a few days later
>she's quiet and awkward af
>way more than normal
> next day she asks to meet me after school
>her "friend" who is my friends' psycho ex gf is talking to her
>psycho girl also has some kind of fucked up crush on me
>made it very clear for a while I despise her
>talk to girl I'm "dating"
>she breaks up with me
>says she "just can't do this right now"
>later that day
>psycho girl sends me message
>not even text
>screenshot of her notes like a pre planned speech
>asks me out for ribs
>say fuck no
>psycho girl stabs her ex boyfriend a couple months later

Haven't had a gf since this and although I want one I want to make sure I avoid crap like this again. I'll post the rest of what psycho girl sent me in a reply. Advice?
>>
File: image.png (729KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
729KB, 720x1280px
Heres the rest of what the psycho girl sent me
>>
Don't talk to her
>>
>>17373835
Well goyom, it seems like you got cucked by a psycho bitch. Sounds like your qt3.14 is a lesbo and has it for psycho chicks.

Better luck next time, goy.
>>
>>17373835
Sounds like you got blocked hard by the phycho girl, what a way to end your high school years.
>>
Well, you can always try again, but you should probably just avoid the mess. Get yourself out there, and find another girl.
>>
>>17373835
Holy shit, bitch be cray.
Seriously, what the fuck? Also Jill is weak for letting the psycho manipulate her like that.
Anyway I don't think there's a way to "avoid crap like that".After all it's entirely the crazy bitch's fault, not like you could have avoided it. Also I think that Jill acted like that because, at the time, she was still immature and let someone else tell her what to do. How old was she? 18?
>>
>>17373963
>>
lmao fucking hell my highschool was never this exciting.

you got cucked LOL

protip: don't date females, they only cause problems
>>
>>17373969
there you go, that's the problem then. A 16 years old girl is bound to do stupid shit like that.
>>
>>17373973
Explain how this is getting cucked
>>
>>17373835
>>17373854
Something about these messages oozes in bullshit and
>PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME
It's supposed to be a bad day for you, but she's talking about herself. I know people have a habit of making the universe revolve around them, but holy fuck that message is narcissistic gold.
>>
So I believe the best thing to do is talk to and listen to your friends. Zach there's no way to tell if she's crazy or not maybe ask Adam for advice since he has experience with this
>>
>>17373982
This is op, and yeah it's so manipulative too. I wasn't even that broken up about it. I seriously think she had that message already planned.
>>
>>17373987
Who fuck are you
>>
I feel for you OP, probably best to stay clear from both girl's.
Also try not to let lady mongrel get wind of any other crushes you have.

Besides that, thank you for the comedy gold message.
>>
>>17373987
It's op who the fuck are you tell Adam
>>
>>17373995
dude it's obvious she had that planned. The bitch manipulated her cute friend. She probably threatened to end their friendship or something like that. It's easy with a 16 y.o. socially awkward girl. Then she tried to be the one who's there to "comfort" you. Except she's so ridiculously self-absorbet that in the text she talked more about herself than about you.
>>
Alright OP, what you have to do is go FULL alpha male, try again with Jill, if she says no admit to yourself you're an Omega and never seek a relationship again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.