[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you "talk" to a girl? I don't mean literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

How do you "talk" to a girl?

I don't mean literally speaking but how do you express interest in a girl that you already know, and develop an interaction that potentially leads to a sexual relationship of some sort?

I'm an attractive enough guy, I know some girls do like me but I've never really got the memo. You know how people say "This girl I was 'talking' to"/"right now where just 'talking' "/"His 'talking' to so-and-so"

Well how do you do that??
>>
first and foremost, know that the world moves fast, and women are part of the world. as much as your chinese cartoons may tell you that romance takes at least four years to develop, thats not the way the world works.

if you are interested in a girl, there isnt MUCH beyond basic conversation that will change her mind about going on a date. if you talk to a girl and you flirt with a girl, all you ahve to do is ask her out.

2) this one builds off of the first one, but remember that GIRLS ARE NOT BOMBS.

by which i mean, pressing the right buttons and cutting the right chords will not diffuse them. theres a lot of talk these days about pick up artists, and that jazz, but most of it is nonsense and faked youtube videos. what they best ones tend to teach you is to just not care if someone says no.

if a girl doesnt want to date you there is very little you can do to change their mind. so like i mentioned in part 1, waiting to see if they change their mind and trying to figure out the 'right move' isnt going to help.

they're either in or they're out as far as a first date is concerned. make a move before they decide you just arent worth the time. getting to know you as a friend doesnt lead to romance. getting to know oyu as a potential partner does.

3) seriously, just talk to them. you want someone you can interact wtih, right? so what do you want to interact about? figure thato ut and interact.

do you like XX? what about YY? what do you think of ZZ? then when they give thoughts, go back and forth. learn their interests.

the problem you ultimately havei s that you want
>to develop an interaction that potentially leads to a sexual relationsihp of some sort

the interaction doesnt lead. you do. the girl just decides if shes interested
>>
>>17373789
/thread
>>
File: tmp_21029-45773661135622979.jpg (43KB, 430x322px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21029-45773661135622979.jpg
43KB, 430x322px
>>17373767
>how do you express interest in a girl that you already know, and develop an interaction that potentially leads to a sexual relationship of some sort?
If you've known her for more than two weeks, and you haven't made a move, it's too late. She has taken your failure to show interest right away as meaning you actually aren't interested, and has distanced herself as appropriate for the platonic relationship that she thinks you want. You have no choice but to tell her anyway -unrequited feelings are bad for the psyche- but it's not going to end well. I'm sorry.

Next time, strike while the iron is hot.
>>
File: Ayo.png (2MB, 1370x844px) Image search: [Google]
Ayo.png
2MB, 1370x844px
>>17373767
>>
>>17373767
>I don't mean literally speaking but how do you express interest in a girl that you already know, and develop an interaction that potentially leads to a sexual relationship of some sort?

you say: hey Jennifer, your new dress is really cute, lets go to the mall and eat pretzels
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.