[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been noticing lately how absolutely miserable I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Rowlet.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Rowlet.png
54KB, 250x250px
I've been noticing lately how absolutely miserable I get when I'm by myself. Being around my friends seems to be the only thing that really does make me happy nowadays (not even vidya, music, or anything else I used to love does). My best friend moved in with my last week, and it's been helping a lot, but a lot of the time him and I have opposite work scheduals so it's not like we're hanging out 24/7.
It's like this insanely depressing mix of boredom, loneliness and anxiety whenever I'm by myself, and it's been nearly impossible to find something that legitimately keeps my mind occupied lately.
What can I do?
>>
make online friends. I don't really know where to find a place to make them though other than twitch.com
>>
Join a chatroom sometimes it helps and other times it feels like peeps just love the anonymity so they troll a lot.
>>
I know what you mean brother.

Being alone is miserable. Not sure if you are the same way, but it kills me when people have to leave to do something, especially when we both know its not important. "I have to go to this bullshit sorry" NO you arent, because you are still leaving. You have the capacity to stay! WHY DONT YOU "Yeah chill man I'll see you later"

I think we need to learn to be okay by ourselves. We have to know that just because we are alone in the moment doesn't mean we will always be alone. Occupy your mind with creating something for the inbetween moments.
>>
>>17373740
It sounds like you're a shut in that does nil. Get out and find a new hobby
>>
>>17373740

the hobbies you described are all consumer based. and after awhile you will burn out on those sorts of things. While bonds can make us happy, when you need them 24/7 cuz you are sad without them, it shows you have a sort of addiction to stimulation.

consider investing in more creative hobbies.

its the difference between playing video games, and making one.

between reading a book, and writing one.

between listening to a radio play, and producing one.

between watching a movie, and filming one.

between asking for advice, and giving some.
>>
>>17373807
I'm actually in school for programming, I'm definitely not at the level where I could make a game
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.