[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for some input with those who have or currently suffer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: aranciata_4.png (201KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aranciata_4.png
201KB, 650x650px
Looking for some input with those who have or currently suffer with OCD, more specifically germphobia. I have always had some issue with it to some extent, but for the past half a year it has completely dominated my life.

I am currently obsessed with toxo gondii and feel that my floor which is carpeted is contaminated with it because my neighour with 4 cats walked in one day, so if I drop anything on the floor, or if I feel that anything comes into contact with that, I have to wash my hands/my body/any clothing item, also the bottom of my bed is a no go zone, so say if I accidently sit on the bed bottom of the bed without thought my clothes have to come off, I also have issues with my hands in the main building as you have to press a button to get out, so I feel that my hand are contaminated when I'm outside so I can only use the parts of my hands that I feel haven't come into contact which can be hard, I mean shit I can't even use my phone now without having to wash my hands afterwards and I can't even explain that one.

There are no go zones in my appartment, there are areas that I deem to be dirty no matter how much I clean them, I haven't even been able to access my balcony in this hot weather because a bird shat just inside the doorway, it just goes on and on. I can't even take my socks off at night to lay in bed without having to scrub my hands.

I have been to a shrink over this, they prescribed me anti-psychotics which I refuse to take, I think that is pretty much overkill, so I want to take this into my own hands.

pic unrelated
>>
Also please excuse me for the errors, was a quick type up type of thing.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.