[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop falling in love with anime girls? I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How can I stop falling in love with anime girls? I haven't felt anything for a real girl in 6 years.
>>
Step 1: stop watching anime
>>
>>17373576
hahahahah what a great fucking MEME my friend! Welcome to the rice fields! Haha! Upvoted
>>
>>17373571

What do you know about real woman when it comes to relationship? What do you think woman want?
>>
>>17373571
i have the same problem as OP my dick cant get erect from men/women but an imaginary anime girl my dick gets rock hard for i dont understand why as i dont watch anime any ideas anyone?
>>
>>17373580
Except I wasn't meme'ing.

If anime is the problem, maybe you should stop watching it for a while? Spend that time meeting people
>>
By realising you're not in love girl but the combination of strokes and inks put down by a illustrator.
>>
>>17373576
I went 6 months without any internet and it did nothing.
>>17373586
They want somebody who's fun, ambitious, not ugly.
>>
>>17373571
I don't understand how people get like this. I love both.
>>
>>17373620
I didn't make a conscious decision to do this. Real women just stopped being attractive to me.
>>
File: 1467942640865.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467942640865.gif
2MB, 286x400px
Here's a guess

You like anime girls because you can perceive them as "cute", while you can't perceive real girls as such. Perceiving a girl as cute is the gateway to accessing fuzzy feelings and affection, which are what generate love. Real girls are shallow, calculating, and self-serving - human - while anime girls are vulnerable, genuine, and adorable - loveable.

The thing to realize is that while the described negative characteristics of 3D women are what jump out and dominate perception, they also contain the described positive characteristics. Real humans are imperfect; the same woman who acts like a bitch to the Starbucks barista might go home and roll around on the floor with her puppy giggling and being warm and affectionate. "Real" love is being able to accept someone's flaws and human imperfections and still feel warm and fuzzy toward them anyway.

Anime girls present only the one side (or if the negative is also presented, we're quickly shown their good side as well), so they're easy to love, but they're ultimately unrealistic (even disregarding the fact that they're, you know, cartoons).

Pic related: I have difficulty feeling affection for women, but this girl is so cute that it warms my heart.
>>
>>17374131
Don't lie. You don't think that girl is cute, you get excitement from the superb Pepe on her face.
>>
>>17374881
I can't decide if a Pepe blowjob would be the most hilarious or horrifying experience ever.

>>17373571
Honestly, OP, it sounds like you've got some pretty deep emotional or neurological issues. You're unable to connect with people emotionally, and investing what most would call too much emotional intensity into fiction. I enjoy the animus and mangoes as much as the next weirdo nerd, but I've never felt physically or emotionally attracted to a cartoon girl.

>Are you (literally, not memetically) autistic? >OCD?
>Depressed?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.