[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex dream: >Keep having same dream >Sandwiched between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1458436602437.jpg (22KB, 383x455px) Image search: [Google]
1458436602437.jpg
22KB, 383x455px
Sex dream:

>Keep having same dream
>Sandwiched between husband and a bisexual buff nerdy guy
>Loving it
>Kisses my husband? Confusion...
>Orgasm in sleep which never happened before
>Once awake tell husband
>He's kind of into it
>Want to make this happen I think?

How do I even begin?
Has anyone done anything like this and did you ever get jealous?
>>
>>17373169
It sounds like you're in for a trip.

I've never heard of someone getting less turned on by a new fetish until they actually experience it, but I'd recommend really letting it get to the point where it is close to dominating your life so you can get a sense of real relief when you pop that bubble.
>>
>>17373190
Thanks for the insight ha. Good way of putting it made me want it more already. I just hope it doesn't hurt my relationship with my husband. That's the last thing that I want. I want this to be a joint enjoyment not a cuck situation. My husband is bicurious.
>>
Nothing wrong with it in fantasy, but introducing another person to the bedroom in reality very rarely goes smoothly. You need to have a very frank conversation about jealousy and insecurity and how you will handle it WHEN it crops up - not if, because it will. You need to talk about the absolute veto power you both have to stop the situation at any point either during sex, or going forward. And if either of you have any insecure or jealous or even guilty thoughts about it before you go into actually doing it, just don't do it. It's not worth it and will wreck your relationship if that's the case. Even keeping that all in mind, even if you have an ideal situation in which it can be done, with perfect open communication and absolute unwavering trust in one another, it might be best to keep it as a hot fantasy you two share. Not every turn on is worth pursuing, some are hotter in thought. And some come with a lot of drama.
>>
>>17373338
This. Thanks anon
>>
Has anyone here had a 3sum experience?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.