[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restarting your life... how? I am somewhat unsatisfied with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (114KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
114KB, 300x290px
Restarting your life... how?

I am somewhat unsatisfied with my current life, have been for some time now.
Every day I feel unmotivated, tired, lethargic.
My love life sucks. Because of my occupation I rarely meet women.

I have friends, but we rarely hang out, and never really do anything fun.

How would you go about getting new friends, developing a new more exciting persona, see new things and get more energy?

I am 22, two years left of studying I don't want to quit. Have you done anything like this before?

I apologize for this semi incoherent rant.
>>
I don't know how willing you are for it, OP, but my go-to way of starting a life over is joining the French Foreign Legion.

>given new passport and name
>getting lifelong skills (d'uh)
>getting fit
>getting some mental will

Be warned though, family is out of the question and they'll shove French down your throat. This is only for extreme makeovers, though.
>>
>>17373047

depends how much you really want to restart. sounds to me like you just need to reshape yourself socially.

you are in school, meet women there, dont worry about your occupation you shouldnt be flirting on the job anyway.

i considered my life to be radically different after i made the effort to change. even earlier this year i made another big change.

life is a series of trying to change your life, and its pretty great desu. but instead of saying 'I WANT TO CHANGE MY ENTIRE LIFE' you need to focus on what you need to change.

dont say
>i want to have a gf by XX day or month

cuz that makes no sense. you couldnt guarantee you connect with anyone and at best would settle for someone you dont like, instead make the decision to put yourself in more social situations that might involve women. check out new groups, sports, and activities and meetups to see what you can do. you are in school yeh so theres got to be lots of extra curriculars.
>>
I'm moving to NZ myself.
>>
>>17373222
I am literally attending the smallest university in my country, and it is only for IT. Not the place that brings the most women.

I really hate to make excuses for myself, but for the next two years I am definitely going to try new social situations.
The first step is kind of hard though.

I would love some new friends that introduced me to new things.
Getting that specific sort of friends have always been a trouble for me. Always best clashed with those chill types who play games and relax.
It is getting really boring now though, so I would love to cut most and get new. Nothing explicit, just "move on".

>>17373207
Too much for me, can't leave the country for the next two years.

>>17373230
Would love to move, especially to USA, but alas, not possible for two years.
>>
>>17373277

you got it backwards dude.

you dont make new friends to introduce you to new things.

you do new things to introduce you to new friends.
>>
>>17373299
Shit, that's true. I think I more meant getting friends who want to try new things.

I have a hard time getting myself out there, trying new and unknown things by myself. Of course, that's just something I have to work on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.