[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll keep it short >me >few years back >had 9/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1467168936437.jpg (135KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467168936437.jpg
135KB, 678x1024px
I'll keep it short

>me
>few years back
>had 9/10 qt Italian girlfriend.
>met a 9/10 qt Mexican coworker
>we immediately clicked but I never cheated on my girl. Wasn't that type of person back then
>me and gf break up cuz she cheated. Part of the reason she cheated was because me and at Mexican got so close so she thought see fucked. We anted too but didn't.
>at this point me and qt Mexican are super close.
>one day I go over and we start cuddling.
>instead of fucking, she ended up opening up to me about how her grandpa raped her when she was 8-12.
>tears coming out, I tell her I'll help her tell her mom about it, since she never told her.
>she says okay, and that we can go see my dads gravesite since at thd time I hadn't gone in years since I felt guilty over his death.
>leave her house
>next day I tell her we can't speak anymore, I like you too much, sorry.
>start banging my ex again
>year later, single, no ex in my life, me and at Mexican start becoming friends again.
>till I notice all she was doing was using me for weed and get VIP in the club.
>stopped talking to at Mexican again.

I want to rekindle what we had, but only the initial attraction we had, where we were going to fuck , not the opening up to each other stuff. How do I go about this? How do I make a great impression on her again? I've made many positive changes in my life like losing weight, getting contacts, etc etc. She's just really he one that got away...or that I pushed away since I didn't want to get that serious with her.
>>
Just get better friends and better people, they all sound like dramatic trouble. If you're in your 20s this stuff shouldn't be happening.
>>
>>17373103
Um okay I guess?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.