[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I...get my sexuality under control? This has been sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How do I...get my sexuality under control?
This has been sort of an issue for awhile, but the basic summary of it is:
When I'm depressed, I want a man. I don't want to be a little bitch but I want a man so I have somebody I can feel at least equally supports me emotionally and physically. And I find them physically arousing.

But when I'm happy, that idea is grotesque to me. Men suddenly disgust me and all I want is a petite little woman with a little bit of fire in her spit that I can watch fight her own battles but always be there to take care of everything for her if she needs it.
>>
Shit man when I was a kid I had that stereo for tunes in my room. Was old even back then.

Don't know about the fag stuff though sorry.
>>
>>17372992
I still have mine. They're built like a tank and easy as hell to repair.
>>
>>17372997
Nice. Wish I still had mine. I had these huge Technics speakers with them too. Was a pretty cool setup.

Consumer electronics pretty much suck now.
>>
>>17372985
find a feminine man with a strong personality
>>
>>17373102
When I said
>I don't want to be a little bitch
I should have specified I don't want them to be either
Feminine men universally disgust me
>>
>>17372985

you dont. sexuality is what it is.
>>
>>17373134
And that's why I'm not torn up about my attraction to both genders, rather I have a problem with when and why I become attracted to one over the other, which are inherently incompatible with the other.
>>
>>17373141

right, but that is a facet of your sexuality, and its just the way it is. you can try to control and tame it, but you already know you couldnt force yourself to be straight so how do you expect to reign in any facet of your sexuality?

it is what it is. we all have parts that are inconvenient. life isnt meant to be convenient.

focus less on controlling your sexuality and more on preventing depression
>>
>>17373158
So...just date women and then when I'm depressed, an inevitable part of human life and certain a regular part of mine, just find the woman I'm supposed to be dedicating myself to absolute repulsive and pathetic?

I posted this thread because it's an actively destructive force to any relationship I have, on either gender side. Not because 'oh dear i seem to be gay how uncomfortable'
>>
>>17373166

>so just keep living like this

essentially, yes. i know its a troubled thing, but like i said, sexuality is inconvenient.

do you think the guy who loves redheads doesn't want to cheat on his red headed wife with blondes? he loves em both.

pick the PERSON you are most satisfied with, and attempt to stick with them even when your inevitable 'life changes' change your pserspective on what oyu need from a partner.

you are not the first person to have second thoughts, to want something different (support, or to be the more supporting figure) or to simply be in a phase where your partner seems bland.

but if you do actually love the person you do your best to work through the ACTUAL problem, and stick with them.

but people break up because of situations like THIS all the time. some people simply CANT date when their depressed.
>>
>>17373184
>do you think the guy who loves redheads doesn't want to cheat on his red headed wife with blondes?
That is an enormously gross oversimplification.

If you were to say, this man is only able to be aroused by redheads most of the time, but randomly he'll feel repulsed by them and not only fee that sexual disgust, he'll feel every ounce of guilt over now finding his once-loved partner total unappealing.

It's not "Well gee I sure wish I had a cock in my ass" because that's easily solved with a strapon.
It's "I find the mere concept of kissing you worthy of vomiting"
If it were a "suck it up" moment I'd just suck it up, god knows I've done it for worse.
>>
>>17373213

and yet there is still no solution. yes, the examples i use arent perfect matches. but that doesnt change the point:

>you are wired the way you are wired
>your literal only option is to deal with it

you could try harder to manage your depression. you could try harder to manage YOURSELF during that depression.

but what you are experiencing isn't entirely unique. some people cant even date if they are depressed. some can only date if they're depressed. others are in the middle and have all sorts of kinks nad quirks.

you are just another odd human being not designed for fairy tale monogamy. just like everyone.

considering the issue is depression, the best thing you can do is focus on taming that. but at the end of the day, if you stop loving your partner, there isn't some fix for that..
>>
>>17373233
So, what? I'm just fucked to forever hop between relationships? Is that your end statement?
>>
>>17373243

>is that your end statement

nigga, that was my opening statement. yes. trust me, you are not the only one with these issues. i am gay sure, but i need to be a man;y top dominating my bitch bf one day, and the next i need to be a submissive sub slut to a series of dads.

it happens. im sure yours is more extreme, as you will argue, but all that does is highlight my point: it is extreme. it is not something you can reign in. you cannot control your sexuality. you can only control the motivating factors, such as your depression.

if it ends relationships, thats just something you have to deal with. but you are literally asking

>how do i stop being repulsed by someone i no longer love

you dont. its life. if you arent willing to suck it up and work through it, then join the club.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.