[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been living on nothing more but plain vegetable soup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Iman Yang.jpg (110KB, 958x958px) Image search: [Google]
Iman Yang.jpg
110KB, 958x958px
I've been living on nothing more but plain vegetable soup (1 plate a day only) for the last 2 weeks and there's absolutely no reason for me to ever go back eating anything else. If I could, I'd want to condition myself to live on no food at all and I know that that's impossible.
Thing is, what can I eat as little as humanly possible and still survive? I think this vegetable soup fits me perfectly well and I drink 1 cup (400 ml) of a squished lemon with water every 3 or so days. No sugar. I haven't felt as good in many many years.

24 yo guy if it matters.
>>
>>17372818
Ancient philosophers did that shit all the time. Eat only as much as necessary, not more. Swish water in your mouth and spit it out when thirsty, and only sleep when you can stay awake no longer. They of course spent their time studying, writing and living according to strict principles, but they were men just like you and I, and if they could do it do can you.
>>
>>17372818
Try Soylent or a derivative. Contains pretty much everything you need to survive, is cheap, and easy to prepare. Taste is very vanilla and neutral.
>>
you're in the honeymoon period of dietary restrictions where your body is utilizing its stored reserves to makeup for the daily deficiencies in your diet. soon that will pass and you'll enter starvation mode and then relapse into eating like a fat pig, which you must have been doing to arrive at such a ridiculous idea in the first place.

btw: i'm late 20s, 6ft, 130lbs and eat all day long, healthy foods. you don't need to starve yourself to stay thin, healthy, or to elevate your mind.
>>
>>17373042
I don't like eating though

And I think that your "honeymoon" period ends after 2 weeks of eating nothing more but water in which vegetables boiled and a squished lemonade every few days.

>>17372892
I'll check it out. I don't eat because I don't like and don't want to but I'll need every bit of macronutrients I can get.
>>
>>17373130
Soylent is legit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.