/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend broke up last night, it was one of the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1466954389431.jpg (3MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1466954389431.jpg
3MB, 2500x2500px
Me and my girlfriend broke up last night, it was one of the most painful thing I've ever been through.
I feel so worthless now. The past month things haven't been that great but I didn't realize it would come to this. I don't know what was wrong with me, maybe I was depressed or something, every time she would tell me to come over I would just blow her off and not go, she invited me on a camping trip with her family and I of course said no, but I would do anything to go with her now, I should have said yes because she wanted me to come, I should have done it for her.
Two nights ago I went over not really expecting something like this to happen, but she sat me down and said she wanted to talk about us, she said how it seemed I didn't even care about her, which hurt me the most, she's the most important thing in my life, I would die for her. But after talking by the end of the night it actually seemed like things might be okay and we'd work it out, I was gonna take her to work in the morning, but when I got home she sent me a text saying I probably shouldn't take her, I pretty much already knew what that meant.
Then last night I went over and we just sat in my car for over three hours, she said she didn't want to do this again because she didn't want us to end up in the same spot as we are now, nothing I say could convince her otherwise
And it hurts the most because we still love each other, we spent most of the time holding each other, crying, and kissing, I don't think that's how breakups are supposed to go, I just wish she wanted to fight more for us like I do
I'm just such an asshole, just to think if I said I love you maybe once more in that time span, or went over when she asked just once, or said yes to the camping trip like I fucking should have, none of this would have happened
>>
(cont) I couldn't stop screaming and crying the drive home, I kept looking for the perfect spot to drive right into and end my life, but I know how badly that'd hurt her and how unfair that is.

She truly was the best thing about my life, she made me so happy, just a few weeks of me being an ass ruined us, I can never forgive myself, I saw myself marrying her

I just don't know where to go from here, I have nobody to talk to know, she knew everything about me, and I could talk to her about anything, how am I just supposed to let her walk out of my life? And I'm sure I'll see her around which I know is gonna hurt so fucking bad

Sorry this is so long, I just wanted to get it all out cause I have nowhere else to
>>
Pussy
>>
>>17372768
Ask her to give you a second chance
>>
>>17372768
Dude
She's fucking someone else already been doesn't know if they'll make her their gf which is why she still spent time kissing and crying with you.
Let go.
>>
File: Spot.jpg (34KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Spot.jpg
34KB, 604x453px
Bumpkin
>>
>>17373009
Maybe, I noticed she had been talking a lot with some guy, I'm going to ask her about it
It was just so sudden, last week we hung out and everything felt fine, then not even a week later it seemed like she just totally changed, I feel as if there is something she isn't telling me
>>
>>17374124
move on, dont even talk to her man. If you want this girl back ignore her! You asking around will only hurt your ego!
>>
>>17374124
sudden for you but not for her, she has a new guy
>>
>>17372768
>>17372773
How's freshman year you fucking 14 year old
>>
You shouldn't neglect people you care about anon

>>17372935
>>17374241
Virgins detected
>>
>>17372768

next time dont shit all over ur girls plans, asshole

what do you think talked about with her family on her camping trip?

"hi daughter, why is anon not here with you"

>oh, he couldn't come because of reasons

"is this the same guy as last time"

>yeah...

"maybe its time for a new man! ha, ha ha.."

u shirtlord
>>
>>17374300
I realize that, I'm an asshole and pretty much despise myself, the camping trip isn't till next month though, but I'd give anything to go on that camping trip with her now, I'm just too late to realize it
>>
>>17374264
Virgin
>>
>>17372768
why did you keep blowing her off? why wouldn't you want to go camping with her if she was your gf?
>>
>>17374609
I honestly don't know, I can't explain it, I don't particularly care for camping or her family but god I care for her. I just felt so unenthusiastic about everything in my life at the time and didn't see the joy in going on it, but a few nights later I decided I would go and I was gonna tell her but I never did because I would forget, and then it was too late
>>
My boyfriend broke up with me all of a sudden and our breakup was very emotional. The kissing/crying/hugging thing for a whole two hours. We still loved each other, but he started to lean towards someone else and I let him go to figure it out.
I still got dragged through it and agonized over the thought of him being with someone else.
I feel like this may be the case with your girlfriend. There's a strong chance that whoever she's interested in now is giving her something you didn't. You probably gave 80% of what she wanted but this person is giving the 20% of what you're missing. It's temporary, but it's still selfish and cruel.
This is all just speculation, but it sounds a lot like my break up. If you're willing to give it another go, you have to face the fact that she had a lapse in judgement. You're never going to be able to give your girlfriend 100% of what she wants, but she'll soon realize that 80% is better than 20%
It's possible to get back together. I mean, I've done it and it's already been 7 months since we got back together. It's all in communication and accepting of what's happened and what needs to be worked on
>>
>>17374910
Thanks anon
I just want to give her time, I have no evidence of her being interested in someone else, it's just entire speculative
But I also need to better myself, I didn't like the person I was just as much as she didn't, I'm gonna give her time before I see about talking to her again, and during then I wanna change myself, not really for her but for me, and I wanna make sure I'm the person we both want me to be before I talk to her again, and if she doesn't want me at least I got my life back on track
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.