[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of job is easy to find, doesn't require talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What kind of job is easy to find, doesn't require talking to people much, and can be done by anyone with a high school diploma?
>>
>>17372512
You can work part time at a preschool or summercamp. Kids are very easy to talk to
>>
>>17372512
Overnight stocker at a grocery store/Walmart.
>>
>>17372512
warehouse job. But it's fast paced. However, they generally hire full time only, and you get insurance after probation.

You can find a temp agency where they need all the hands they can get. As a temp, you need to work hard, show initiative, and never be late or absent.
>>
Commercial cleaning.
Basically cleaning offices after hours where no one is around. If you work for someone else that'll determine your hours but if you start your own franchise (which is very easy) you can determine how many places you clean per night and you can basically work as slow or fast as you want/hire your own helpers/be your own boss.
>>
>>17372535

Wouldn't reccomend.

Logistics industry is full of corruption, bad (often illegal) business practises and offer little to none training for management, as to how they can and can't behave (both corresponding with company policy, and the law).

I'm in logistics, and I've started a big ass file against everything they are doing wrong. Sent emails off to the company HQ, only to have them send them back to our 'people manager' who simply made bullshit excuses and tried to gaslight me.

I'm just waiting for them to screw up hard enough that they can't lie their way out of it.
Then again, thanks to recent 'issues' they've stopped targeting and harassing me.

But it's like this in virtually all warehouses. An amazon warehouse recently opened up near me, and is hiring, and the pay is bloody good.
I've said I'll die before I get employed by amazon though, I've only heard bad things about them, for instance the mass constructive dismisals, in america. ERssentially, they wanted to get rid of people without paying, so they harassed them into quitting. This is very common, and complaining about it only leads them to attempt to gaslight you.

Seriously, stack shelves. Warehouse work is good money, but you'll become dependant on that money and end up stuck there. Literally know people who've attempted suicide because of the way warehouse colleagues get treated.
Like every couple of years we get a guy from our place threatening to jump off a bridge.

Hence the file I'm building.
>>
Dish washer

Some places like my work have all the dishwashers as full-time
>>
Overnight security guard.
>>
>>17372512
Taxi driver.
Postman.
Any menial job with a night-shift.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.