[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

been with girlfriend for the past five or so months, officially.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: hobbes.gif (19KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.gif
19KB, 1680x1050px
been with girlfriend for the past five or so months, officially. we dated around this time last year but she basically dumped/sidelined me to party. it didn't help that her friend (who just dumped herself) kept egging her on.

she came back, apologized, i thought i could forget it and move past it since I had other things going on too. thinking it would be different, i went along with a second go

now, esp when that other friend comes around, i get the same gut feelings of being blindsided, hurt, knowing i wasn't "good enough" the first go and now im like some safety net.

i think it's best now that i break it off completely and just start something new with someone else instead of always questioning things..

am i being rational here or is my ego getting in the way?
>>
Your rationality could be clouding your heart. What are your feelings, despite your head?
>>
>>17371990
the problem is not her friend but the girl you call your gf. you are not a priority. you were not before and you are not now. you are fully justified in your concern and I suggest self preservation and get away from her. she will hurt you again
>>
>>17371998
I really liked her and the fact we clicked so well in the beginning made me consider seeing her again. But I guess that was part of the newness/honeymoon phase of it too.

I know she loves me but I can't help to think that she's just afraid to be lonely mixed in with abandonment issues as well
>>
This relationship is making you frustrated, this person clearly doesn't care about you as much as you care about her, in the end, you're going to be hurt again.

Break it off completely and go live your life, focus on improving yourself, improving your life, meeting new people, don't waste time with someone who doesn't value you enough.

We accept the love we think we deserve. If you think you deserve better, don't settle for this.
>>
>>17371990
>taking some back after fucking other guys at parties.
>>
>>17371998
That is some faggoty-ass advice, don't listen to it, OP. Feelings will always bound you to bad situations and make you reluctant to let go.
>>
>>17372034
>I know she loves me
no she doesn't. you want her to love you but she doesn't. accept that truth
>>
> she loves you
Did she mumble that to you while she was blowing some party guy?

Obviously break up with her, you should have never got back together anyway.
>>
If it were me, I'd tell her to fuck off. Do the same thing she did to you and tell her you need a "party phase" as well
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.