[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bf doesnt wanna go out >go to nightclub with best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 2

File: 1437449241277.jpg (90KB, 567x378px) Image search: [Google]
1437449241277.jpg
90KB, 567x378px
>bf doesnt wanna go out
>go to nightclub with best friend
>take booze and some other stuff
>get black out drunk
>wake up in bed with her
>both in our underwear
>I got some marks in me
>no one talks about it

Should I ask what happened or assume nothing did?
>>
>>17371948
Tell him like a grown ovary.
>>
>>17371948
You had a threesome probably.
Congratulations on cucking your boyfriend by fulfilling every man's fantasy with not him.
>>
two chicks can't really have sex, so unless you think tyrone joined in I'd say you are alright.

have you and your best friend fooled around before? I mean yeah shit happens when you get black out drunk, but, generally it starts when there are some "feelings" before - not out of no where.
>>
>>17371948
depends if you want to know. you better hope no one saw what you did that could possibly tell your bf if you even care
>>
>>17371955
She was my first sexual experience at a sleepover when we were like 14, but since then no, I like men. We're both 21 now.
>>
>>17371959
what were the marks? why are they suspicious? sometimes when two people are in the same bed they kinda bump into eachother, or you could have gotten them while partying even.

why do you think the marks are sexual?
>>
>>17371948
what kind of marks?
>>
>>17371959
ok so you like men but you fuck women too. what is so hard about asking your best friend if you guys had sex? if you did have sex with her then you cheated on your bf but I don't believe she would tell him unless she has wanted you all along and you knew it.
>>
>>17371965
>>17371972
Like neck marks and a scratch on my left breast.

>>17371974
What the fuck, no. Most women have a "lesbian" experience at an early age, you cant really fool around in boy houses at that age, but girls are always sleeping over. It happens. Also its awkward as fuck.
>>
>>17371974
how the fuck can two chicks have sex?
>>
>>17371977
>Like neck marks and a scratch on my left breast.
meh, just ask her. text her now and provide the response.

was she blackout drunk too? I get so drunk I get sick and throw up and feel terrible for two days, but I never seem to actually black out. I always remember everything.
>>
>>17371980
Holy shit you just said that. Haven't you ever played with two Barbie dolls at once and made them make funny noises together at once?
>>
>>17371977
you fucked your friend again at 21. I didn't say you were a lesbian but stated the truth you exchange bodily fluids with both men and women
>>
>>17371977
did you put any marks on her? pussy breath perhaps?
>>
>>17371977
>Like neck marks and a scratch on my left breast
how you going to explain this to your bf? you better work on a really good lie
>>
>>17371982
look i'm a turbovirgin no doubt, but what's the worst that could have happened, they ate eachother out? big deal, they're best friends that shit happens.

>>17371989
>pussy breath perhaps?
wots that?
>>
>>17371981
It was like two days ago and not a word spoken since, I don't know if it would be too weird.

>>17371989
Not that I remember but I didnt exactly check her body out, my underwear was dirty but that could be for a number of reasons.
>>
>>17371992
meh that could be from a bra or just getting bumped.

the neck ones might be harder depending on how bad but shit happens when you're drunk, maybe her friend had her in a headlock.
>>
>>17371948
>Should I ask what happened or assume nothing did?
Assume something did
Very trusting of your bf but his trust was misguided
>>
>>17371997
It wouldn't be. Just ask what the fuck. Takes two seconds. "Hey did something happen when we went out last? In the back of my head I keep wondering since I got black out drunk and woke up with some marks on me. I don't care but just wanted to know. I know weird question lol xDDDD" (or whatever women type)

>my underwear was dirty but that could be for a number of reasons.
Dirty how? You think you got wet or came?
>>
>>17371997
confused here. you more worried because of the awkwardness from fucking your female friend or possible shame you cheated on your blissfully ignorant bf?
>>
>>17371997
>I don't know if it would be too weird
what? you said she was your first sexual experience at 14. That is an ice breaker for sure and you guys have experienced almost everything together. I would understand your reluctance to discuss with your bf but the girl you woke up with and fucked twice should be easy. Are you afraid she might want a relationship now or that you two will fuck again once it's out?
>>
>>17371999
it's likely suck marks on her neck from passionate love making
>>
>>17372021
if she has hiccies or whatever they are called, then yes something happened. I was assuming she wasn't that stupid and they were kinda unidentifiable marks
>>
I just asked her what happened. She said "same as my birthday party."

Well fuck.
>>
>>17372033
topkek. what happened that the birthday party?
>>
>>17372036
When I slept over at 14
>>
>>17372036
it was OP's first sexual experience 7 years ago
>>
>>17372038
what exactly happened? I mean I don't consider it cheating if you just made out and played with her boobs a bit

>>17372039
sexual has a range. my gf made out with her friend when we were all drunk a few years back and for whatever reason it didn't really bother me. If they'd have eaten eachother out then maybe it would have been different.

>tfw cucked by a girl
>>
>>17372033
you said it yourself that no one will suspect two women hitting the clubs and crashing at the others house so you best stay away from your bf until the neck marks disappear.

You cheated on your bf though. Maybe you care maybe you don't
>>
>>17372033
now can you at least admit to being bisexual?
>>
>>17372043
The day I slept over? There was me and our other best friend sleeping at her house, we were smoking a hookah (narghile, whatever) in a circle. There's this thing were you blow the smoke in another person's mouth. She went to pass me the smoke and kissed me, we started making out. Our friend got grossed out and went to sleep but we had sex pretty much.
>>
>>17372043
>>17372051
I'd say if a tongue or finger entered it was sex. But I'm a wizard neckbeard so what do I know.

So you going to tell your bf?
>>
>>17372047
she is, though it is just one girl she has sex with, her best friend for years, the guy she calls her bf only supplies the dick. Perhaps her primary relationship should be her gf and she can go out occasionally and hook up with a guy.
>>
Congratulations, you cheated on your boyfriend.
>>
File: not-impressed.jpg (8KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
not-impressed.jpg
8KB, 251x242px
I know I should just fuck off back to r9k but threads like this make me think maybe I don't want a gf after all.
>>
>>17372051
So you know now, is there really a problem now? It may be a little awkward around your friend but you will get past that easily.

If you cared about cheating on your bf you would have inquired about that so it must have been your sexuality you questioned. Again that has been answered.
>>
More conversation is happening.

Shes saying it was her fault, she jumped on me, I shouldnt feel bad, etc.
>>
>>17372077
It was your fault, though.
You are the one who cheated on your boyfriend.
>>
>>17372071
it's not as special as you think and why it shouldn't be a major goal. lots of shit that goes with it

Here, if OP stays with her bf the relationship will never be the same even if he never knows. He sat at home, she raised a little hell and fucked someone else. Because that someone was a woman and a close friend she could go over and fuck her everyday and he wouldn't suspect a thing.
>>
>>17372077
>I shouldnt feel bad
about what? fucking a woman or cheating? You responded and fucked her back. What is happening now is you justifying your actions and she as your best friend working on the story
>>
>>17372085
not once in this whole thread has OP even acknowledged she cheated, not once
>>
>>17372088
Absolutely disgusting. I imagine there are great girls out there that wouldn't do this, but, I see these threads more often than I'd like to.

I'd love to find a qt and love her (I'm a robot but don't hate women) but seems, as you said, it isn't the end of woes.

I'm searching for self improvement threads to help better myself one step at a time so maybe a gf will just come.
>>
>>17372098
I am deciding that as I get information, and sorry if I dont reply to everyone, Im talking with her. Shes fucking with me. I said

>why did you jump me?

She said "because i missed going down on you :c". Shes asking if Im gonna tell him
>>
>>17372098
Yeah i know. She doesn't give a fuck about her bf and probably will cheat again if she has not done that before with a man.
>>
>>17372108
>i am deciding
What is there to decide?
>>
>>17372108
kek what more do you need? she ate you out. you cheated on him. all you had to do was close your legs you whore
>>
>>17372114
If I was under heavy influence and she jumped me i wouldnt call it that. Also yeah shes fucking with me and being nasty. She just said it was a shame I dont remember it because I rather liked it.

Im gonna stop talking to her for now.
>>
>>17371948
and this is why you dont date drunk sluts from clubs. Nice job being human garbage op.
>>
>>17372115
She's pretty much the standard story nightclubs. When people are in a relationship and one of them doesn't want to go to the club while the other one does this kind of shit happens.

If I was your boyfriend I wouldn't care since it was a chick. Maybe I'll join in on the fun next time and not sit at home playing Pokemon go
>>
>>17372117
for now? you guys will do this again you have brushed it off so flippantly. If it was unwelcome you would be angry as hell with her and it would ruin your friendship. Instead you dismiss what happened as a drunk night mistake.
>>
>>17372123
>Maybe I'll join in on the fun next time
you cannot assume because OP fucks girls too that the bf would be welcome. It seems the friend wants OP for herself.
>>
>>17372117
Seriously?
You cheated, that's all there is to it, no amount of wishful thinking will make it untrue. You clearly don't care about your bf, just break up and come out of the closet.
>>
>>17372131
Ahh Gotcha
>>
>>17372117
do you even care about your bf or is it just a casual thing? you don't seem concerned at all about him, not at all. You just wanted to know if you fucked your friend
>>
Oh wow. You're not a good person, OP. Not at all
>>
>>17372140
Right now this isnt about him. Also shes sending me more fucking messages like "dont ignore meeeee" and shit.
>>
>>17372153
apparently. This is about the budding sexual relationship between you and your long time friend. She made a pass and you went with it. I hope you realize at some point it is about someone else than just you two. You have unfinished business with a man you need to dump
>>
>>17372153
you're kinda self centered aren't you OP? All about you.

Are you angry with her at all for sexually assaulting you while you were drunk?
>>
I feel like OP is gone and the responses are from a troll now.
>>
>>17372208
I want to believe this, but i my experience tells me people are just like that.
>>
>>17372215
Yeah same here, I sadly don't think this is a troll. Because if it isn't then there is a guy out there who got cucked, and the person who did that won't even admit it.
>>
>>17372221
Makes me think how many people get cheated, but their partners say they never cheated because they decided that time they had sex outside the relationship doesn't count.
>>
It could be that your friend is in love with you. Come clean to your boyfriend, don't be a bitch.
>>
this whore used you all and then left, just like she did her boyfriend
>>
>>17372215
really selfish behavior. I'm hopeful those with a total lack of empathy are few
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.