[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, if I ask a girl out and she says no, will I lose my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1468920950224.jpg (100KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1468920950224.jpg
100KB, 625x416px
Hi /adv/, if I ask a girl out and she says no, will I lose my friendship with her?
Pic not related
>>
>>17371808
Yes, probably. The word is "kind of."
>>
If she says you will also lose your friendship with her.
>>
>>17371823
>yes. not you.
>>
>>17371823
Wut
>>
>>17371808
Most likely

Shits turn awkward once you realize one of the two had been faking closeness because he/she had other motives than friendship
>>
>>17371808
Entirely up to you. Girls are very good at saying No and remaining friends. It's guys who have a problem with it.
>>
>>17372086
true words. what people call friendship isn't but a passive way to orbit believing it non threatening and at some point have a shot.
>>
If you act depressed and awkward around her if she says no, then it's going to make her awkard and want to avoid you. People want to be around other people who make them smile and laugh. If you can still smile and laugh around her and make her smile and laugh even if she turns you down, then it doesn't have to be awkward.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.