[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This just in I started working at Walmart like 3 days ago and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 315x160px
This just in

I started working at Walmart like 3 days ago and I didn't show up today.

When they called me I was desperate for money (still am) and they told me they needed people for overnight. I asked to be a cashier and they said ok. I go through all my training and in the past 3 nights I've had little to no cashier work. They put me to unload AC's with no help and didn't even gave me a box cutter to unpackaged them.

I feel like I'm just being a pussy and I should suck it up but I am fucking pissed because I feel like they are just BSing me and have me do work no one else wants to do. I am going up to my local wawa in a few hrs to see about an interview.

I am 19 btw, dropped out of college and doing a trade when school starts.

But am I being a pussy? Should I suck it up? The past 3 days I come home and just sleep all day and then go to work at night it was so depressing.....
>>
>>17371664
You have absolutely no leverage here. You need the job more than they need you, there are a million people willing to do the work if you're not. Unless the work is outside the job description, you can't complain.
>>
Suck it up. Most stores/businesses dont have dedicated positions except for management. They have floor staff who get assigned to whatever the manager needs them to do.
>>
I mean if you need the money as you say then I think you should just suck it up and deal with it for now, its only a temporary job anyway.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Suck it up you little bitch. They obviously rotate people around.
>>
>>17371664
Find a different job. I worked under the corporation for about a year and in that short time the management team showed me they didn't give a fuck about their workers or their own code of conduct, breaking the rules several times. I got fed up and up and left one day. Found another entry level job that pays better. Still a shitty job, but anything beats fucking Wal Mart. I wouldn't stick around if I were you. Get looking for another job stat
>>
I'm an overnight support manager at walmart and have been with the company for over 4 years, most of that overnight.

Literally everyone who works at the company is given a box cutter in orientation, and if you are somehow bothered by that, I can just imagine the kind of lazy piece of slime shit that you are, as I work with people like that on a daily basis. Just no call no show so you can make it easy fire you, as that will automatically give you 4 attendence occurrences, which is all they need fo fire a new hire.
>>
>>17372492
Dude he said they didn't give him a box cutter. Reading comprehension.
>>
Suck it up. Yoire going to need a good track record of employment if you ever want a better jobm. No one respectable will hire you if you dropped out of college and quit every job after a week, sorry.

Weve all had to put in our time at shitty jobs, shit pay shit work shit hours. Thats our world, kid
>>
>>17372506
Well i do work at walmart.
>>
I used to work at a grocery store overnight. they only had so many box cutters and I lost mine. I had to rip boxes open with my bare fucking hands it was brutal you should have seen the carnage.
>>
File: Cat-Sad-Annoyed.jpg (659KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Cat-Sad-Annoyed.jpg
659KB, 2560x1600px
I think you're a pussy if you quit without saying anything.

Tell your boss that you were promised a different position and see what he says. His response should dictate your response.

You can find a shit job anywhere, and he can find a new employee anywhere. The one that blinks will be the one who just doesn't need the hassle.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.