[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in love with someone who has deep seeded emotional problems.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Jc_float.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jc_float.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
I am in love with someone who has deep seeded emotional problems. She was vulnerable with me once and asked for help. I was visibly surprised so then she denied my help. This is the kind of action she will bring up later. I don't have time to fix her problems.

"You don't know how to help me." "You don't know what to do when I'm sad." "I can't be vulnerable around you."

I am under a lot of stress because of our relationship. She is an incredible burden due to her inability to properly communicate, her lack of negative emotion, and especially the way that she refuses my emotional support every chance she gets. This is because she has been denied emotional support her whole life. I experience bouts of crippling depression at night thinking about how she treats me and how distant she is, her disconnection between love and sex, and many other issues. I experience states of heavy euphoria during the day when spending time with her and nearly forget about all the bad things she put me through.

I swear to god I'm not crazy. I've never had mental issues until I met her. I have been in multiple relationships in the past but she is the first one I've felt such a connection to, despite the fact that she refuses to connect to me.

TL;DR I am in love with someone I can't be for a ton of reasons. Her personality is perfect but her problems make her impossible to be with. How do I stop loving her?
>>
>>17371546
I think the super special truth is that you can't get over loving her. She's a human being who you love and care about. It's possible to hold onto that and let it make you a better person, indefinitely. Literally a state of suspended emotional animation.
>>
File: depression_cherry.jpg (103KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
depression_cherry.jpg
103KB, 658x658px
>>17371549

I need to stop. I want to stop. This is going to make me develop some sort of disorder. She is going to kill me. She is going to leave and transfer to a new college in august and I'll never see her again.

We recently broke up but she wants to remain fuckbuddies or something. I can't say no because I want to spend time with her. When we broke up I was sad, then very happy and confident. She asked how I was the next day, so I said I'm fine. "I'm actually really bad. I feel so empty."

She broke up with ME because she's leaving. She broke up with ME because she can't stay interested in someone for an extended period of time. She broke up with ME because I don't know how to help her with her problems (she is confident that nobody can, and once somebody fucks up she refuses help from them forever).

I need to forget about her as soon as possible. I don't want to love her, she is destroying me. If I am a dick to her to stop loving her she will sleep with her abusive ex boyfriend to cope and will be back with him. These two issues will be the equivalent of multiple stab wounds into my metaphoric heart.

She has made me consider suicide on multiple occasions and has become tired of having to help me when I'm emotionally upset.
>>
>>17371568
>and has become tired of having to help me when I'm emotionally upset.

Holy shit this is the worst. I'm feeling like I wrote this myself and forgot, my situation is so similar.

It's the fucking worst that I have to always be there and comfort her when she's feeling badly, I have to give my 110%, but then when I'm feeling bad I need to fucking start crying for her to start giving a fuck.

We're on a "break" right now, and I already have a date lined up for the next days. I'm just hoping to find somebody else to forget about her. I feel like a shitty person, because she's a lot of issues, but it's not my job to help her fix her issues (nobody but herself can), and being with her is bringing me unhappiness. What's the point.

Shitty. Now I understand the red flags I ignored, and I hope I don't commit the same mistake again.

I wish if we just stayed together and did the plans we had, she'd become better and less distant, but the truth is it's not going to happen, and deluding ourselves will just make it worse down the road. Better end it now.

Just ranting about my situation, I hope it helps you or something. You do you.
>>
>>17371568
Okay, but maybe you're.... different. Like, you CAN do IT.
>>
>>17371591
I can't do it. She's told me countless times. Not only is she leaving soon, she refuses to acknowledge these as problems.

>>17371583
Don't apologize. I feel sorry for you, but it's good to hear that other people know what kind of nightmare I'm living through.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.