[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I never had sex in high school and didn't get my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>I never had sex in high school and didn't get my first kiss until after my first year of college.
>Lost my virginity to my BF, who used to be a fwb for 2 years. BF slept with his ex and possibly another girl during this time. I went out with his friend right before we started dating- that drove him nuts. I slept with one of my friends prior to that too but told him.
>BF is the only one I've ever had, and a lot of our friends are mutual. I'm very shy and don't know many people- I had mostly male friends prior to us dating, he made me stop talking to them.
> BF still lives at home, I recently moved back home too to save money.
> BF and I have been fighting a lot and he refuses to even discuss getting a place with me (on the grounds of "I can't afford it" - which long story short is him not budgeting well)
>BF was always very intrusive and paranoid, is now very controlling.
>Last night, BF mad I wouldn't fuck in my car- it was raining, but we live in the city and there were streetlights and someone's porch light by us.

I work at a bar part time with my bf, and there's a guy there that I have a strong physical attraction to. Guy has told me about hook ups before when the bitches come to the bar. Tried striking up a conversation about a show, he sounded like he would meet me if i went. Tickets were sold out. I really want to fuck this guy. Should I try and invite him to another one this week or should I just be direct? Men, would you tell him in this case?

Help me with this clusterfuck.
>>
How about you break up with your boyfriend before you fuck another guy? There is nothing in your situation that justifies cheating
>>
I'm terrified of being alone. As I mentioned, most of the people I see now are his friends, I lost most of mine. (Due largely to him being controlling, but not entirely.) I'm mad right now that I'm not getting any intimacy from BF and that he doesn't seem like he wants to get a place with me any time soon. I really feel like casual sex could be testing the waters before making a major change like this. ~ OP
>>
You are setting yourself up for a world of drama, paranoia, and jealousy.

>Often times when people cheat they become accusatory and insecure

Unless you are unfaithful by nature, this is a pretty stupid mistake and will end badly.

>My advice is not to cheat and just break up with your boyfriend
>>
>>17371249
I'm not sure what point you were trying to make there. Was that supposed to justify cheating or something?
>>
>>17371249
Your boyfriend is ruining your life. It's time to leave him and make an attempt to reconnect with your old friends, although these relationships may or may not be salvageable.
>>
>>17371230
If you cheat on him you're just going to prove him right and he'll always be controlling. Stupid slut.
>>
Most of my old friendships aren't salvageable sadly- and I should mention I didn't have that many friends to begin with. (I don't have any friendships older than 5 ish years.) At least with BF I have someone to do things with. I'm not trying to justify cheating at all- but I do want to know if I can feel this way with someone else.
>>
I'm curious too- everyone is saying break up with BF. How could I solve the no social life thing? I really enjoy certain things that I wouldn't have anyone for anymore..
>>
>>17371289
You go out and start making friends

Join clubs, do meet ups, find hobbies and pursue them
>>
>>17371289
You can even take some simple college courses for fun, art and what not
>>
I don't think everyone's advice is to just break up, rather break up before fucking other dude and more specifically not to cheat

The other option is to salvage things with your boyfriend through counseling or some other options
>>
File: you best be joking nigger.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
you best be joking nigger.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>17371289
>I want to have everything
>I despise the complications that a solution might bring

Like holy fuck are you 18 or something? Break up with the guy before fucking someone else or you're gonna be in a world of hurt when everyone calls you a slut and you wonder what happened.
>>
>Had no friends in grade school or the vast majority of high school.
>Went to college out of state for a year and a half. Had a small group of friends I never see anymore.
>Made some friends through someone I knew in high school.
>Community college and regular uni done online and at night.
>Did not mention but family life is also fucked up, especially now that I'm living with crazy- I never have a chance to just go somewhere and "relax" or "have fun" except for with BF.
>Fighting with BF so very depressed and anxious lately.

That's a general summary of why I'm staying in this relationship in the first place.
>>
What are the odds that the guy I mentioned is going to leak information to BF if we break up or don't break up? Final question of the night. ~ OP
>>
>>17371405
Then consider working on fixing the relationship so you don't feel the need to cheat.
>>
>>17371449
If he develops feelings pretty likely
If he doesn't develop feelings not likely at all
>>
I'm going to give some serious thoughts to fixing the relationship... I just can't figure out what to do if the problems revolve around sex and maturity issues and he's not trying to make an effort himself.
>>
Admittedly after all this the draw to go for the other guy is still there, and I can't figure out why.
>>
Break up with your "BF" and take control of your life. It has a lot of areas that need fixing, but the first step is to break up with this guy you think you love.

You don't love him, it's pretty clear to everyone. You're just stuck with him out of a sense of false obligation.
>>
>>17371234
This. Chesting rates wouldn't be has high as rhey are if we didn't teach kids to be passive aggressive little shits who try not to hurt anyone's feelings.
>>
>>17371259
Look outside, I know that you'll recognize,
It's summertime~
>>
>>17371230
I've done the grudge fuck thing and it never fixes the problem. Your problem is the punk you have as a bf. Get rid of him first as other anon's suggest but I would also be cautious with whom I hook up with next. Don't jump right in again and cut all contact with the bf
>>
>>17371230
you are either bait or stupid. this plan wouldn't work, since when is sex a legit way to decide happiness? The dude at the bar is just trying to get his dick wet, he doesn't care for your happiness, and best believe he would tell/ hint at it. Don't be a dumb ass, just break up with him and do shit where you eat.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.