[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend threw up after breakfast this morning. Out of nowhere.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1458544036444.jpg (2MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1458544036444.jpg
2MB, 1600x2400px
Girlfriend threw up after breakfast this morning. Out of nowhere.

She is 37 but very fit, has been tired today because we were up late and had sex last night and this morning again. She is tired today as well. She has been on the pill and she says her period is supposed to start today but hasn't yet.

How likely is this a pregnancy?
>>
Really worried here.
>>
>>17370736

>Go to Walgreens.
>Buy pregnancy test.

How is this hard... ?
>>
>>17370736
its probably not, its just a side affect. if you take it at the correct time, then you should be fine. ie the morning after if the directions says it, not right after you had sex.
>>
>>17370761
This.

Also, be careful OP, I wouldn't have sex for now since she could have thrown up too soon after taking her most recent pill. That's where people can often mess up with that method.
>>
>>17370764
She takes 1 pill every night. Pretty sure that's right. But she hasn't taken it for 2 days now because she says it's time for her period to start so you don't take it right before the period starts I guess.
>>
>>17370770
She's fooling you. Google how it works. See what brand she uses and see how it works to be sure.
>>
This last encounter of yours isn't causing her to throw up. It's too soon. Even if she eventually becomes pregnant from it, fertilization won't happen for another day or so. It is not impossible that could already have been pregnant from an earlier encounter; not counting last night, when was the last time you did anything liable to get her pregnant?

The most likely case, though, is that this is something else entirely,
>>
>>17370857
We have sex every day, it's just that she's on the pill.

Well she has been saying she still kind of hurts and feels like throwing up all day.
>>
>>17370844
Lol nigger that's how combination pills work. You take 3 weeks of daily pills and then one week of placebo/no pills and have a period.
>>
>day of expected period
>omg is she pregnant?!
Seriously, at least wait a few days. Vomiting can be literally anything.
>>
>>17370736
Congrats Opie, hope it's a girl
>>
>>17371124
This happened to me too.

Stress can cause people to feel sick. Accept that it could be nothing until you know more.
>>
It's fine. She just has cancer.
>>
>>17371133
I know, but it sounds like she isn't using them right. You need to eat the whole three weeks and then take the break.
>>
Old women rarely get morning sickness, its more likely menopausal symptoms if anything
>>
>>17371442
She takes a pill every night except for when she's on her period what part of that sounds wrong.
>>
>37

Found your problem. Not even trying to be edgy. People aren't a hundred percent at that age anymore.
>>
Well we just bought a pregnancy test and she did it. Just now. We are waiting the 3 minutes for the result now.

And somehow I decided to go on 4chan in this time.
>>
>>17372996
Results in already?
>>
>>17373015
Yeah. Test 1 says Not Pregnant.

Good. That's a relief.
But now all of a sudden she says she feels really tired, has a little headache, and feels a little depressed today. So I told her to lie down and rest for a while and I'll cook lunch.

Anyway she'll do another test next time she pees I guess.

Not sure why she hasn't had her period by now then though, since she says it's usually never off by more than a day, but ok.
>>
>>17373053
Has happened to me before. Maybe she has a flue or is stressed. It happens. Don't panic.
>>
>>17370736
>How likely is this a pregnancy?

How often do you have unprotected sex, how long have you been having it, and what other forms of contraceptive do you use?

If you're fucking regularly for months or years, then just one single for of birth control (condoms, the pill, spermicide, etc) isn't going to cover the hundreds of times you've had sex.

Something will slip through.
>>
>>17373113
We have unprotected sex average twice a day (but she's on the pill, always). We've been having it for 2 months (but been dating much much longer).

I see though. I will look start using other forms as well.
>>
>>17370736
Congratulations on being the .1%
>>
Sounds like she's sick
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.