[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the cops question you about something and don't arrest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (385KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 1920x1200px
If the cops question you about something and don't arrest you does that mean they won't arrest you or they just want to build a case before they do?
>>
>>17370735

Yes.
>>
>>17370735
it means you just answered your own question
>>
So run?
>>
>>17370735
it depends - we need more details. are they going back to their car to drive away or to look up shit. if theyre just sitting in the car with you pulled over theyre either looking you up or filling out a report.
>>
>>17370814
It was at my home and they left they said an investigator would call me and they never did then the cop called me and asked me to come in for questions and I said I wouldn't without a lawyer
>>
>>17370825
>the cop called me and asked me to come in for questions and I said I wouldn't without a lawyer

Good boy.

If they come to your door singing the same song, ask if you're under arrest. If not, if they're just "asking" you to come answer some questions, tell them to go pound sand.
>>
>>17370860
Is there any way of knowing if they can get a warrant? They said they have some hearsay shit on me someone saying I was talking about it before it happened
>>
>>17370735
Well, if there's something I learned from watching Scooby-Doo and CSI is that they always question you before snatching you.

Good luck in the pokey anon. Get lots of lube.
>>
>>17370899
That's because when they arrest you they cuff you question you then book you afterwards
>>
>>17370897
if they can get one they will, don't fold under the threat of "we can come back with a warrant if we want"

if they're going to waste your time then you should waste theirs, never talk to police
>>
>>17371028
Would it help if I run away
>>
am I being detained or am I free to go
>>
DO NOT TALK TO COPS

wait until you get a lawyer and only talk when your lawyer is there.
>>
>>17370735
Reality check:

If they plan to arrest you at any point, nothing that you say before they arrest you and read you your rights can be used against you. So if they question you without arresting you, they must not plan to ever arrest you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.