[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it acceptable to block a girl's snapchat after leading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (57KB, 514x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 514x447px
is it acceptable to block a girl's snapchat after leading you on for weeks and even getting mad when I communicate with female friends, and then quickly rejecting me, even if she has depression?
>>
Yes. If she brings it up just say you haven't been using it. Although she'll no longer see a score on your snapchat, which means you blocked her
>>
Christ, she just asked how she gave off the vibe that she liked me in any way, and told me to stfu and said "how do you get that I like you from that" when I pointed her to the incident in which she went all psycho on me for posting a snapchat of me dancing with some female friends. I'm in the right here, aren't I?
>>
>>17370476

She likes you, but she's immature and embarrassed about it so she's denying it. Some girls do a love/hate thing. Don't block her, just ignore her without blocking and see if she starts to squirm once she thinks you lost interest.
>>
>>17370476
first of all, why is it her fault if she loved you and you just flirted with other girls? that is stupid.
>>
>>17370476
Depression isn't a reason to act like a nigger.
>>
>>17370532
she is just angry, she did like you and then she saw your pictures and then she took it all back. unless she has told you bluntly she is not attracted to you, then she did like you.
>>
>>17370768
Not quite sure where you got the flirting with other girls part from, considering I was just mingling with two female friends who are dating two of my closest make friends. She did quite bluntly say "I don't fancy you", but I feel like it was more to spite me than anything else - we've discussed matters such as whether we'd have sex ("Only if we loved each other") and planned movie days etc.
>>
>>17370476
Depends on whether or not you're gettin noodz.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.