[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it morally wrong, or is it healthy to enjoy the company and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1405551235747.jpg (41KB, 398x332px) Image search: [Google]
1405551235747.jpg
41KB, 398x332px
Is it morally wrong, or is it healthy to enjoy the company and attention of girls you find attractive when you're in a relationship?

I've been in a relationship for 2 years and it's been on the whole fantastic, but recently I've started getting closer and spending more time around someone I used to have a crush on, but it never went anywhere.

A lot of people say we're quite flirty with each other, and I can see where they come from but it's mostly just banter with each other.

I'd never cheat, but I know my girlfriend has a slight jealous hang up about this girl because I USED to like her, which in turn makes me think should I enjoy or allow myself to be around this girl as much as I am, and enjoy her company?

My girlfriend isn't totally hung up and a jealous bitch about anything, but if she could she'd prefer I didn't interact with this person outside of necessity.

The thing is, I do actually enjoy this girls company, but I can guarantee nothing would ever happen between us, even in the most ridiculous of situations, so is it bad to do this while knowing my girlfriend is a tad jealous?
>>
Just bring your gf along a few times
>>
>>17370352
this has nothing to do with your gf jealously at all. You are crossing the line dickhead
>>
>>17370670
Mind explain how having a female friend equates to crossing the line?
>>
>>17370352
If it's an exclusive relationship, it pretty much kind of is. That's the deal. Ultimate poon from one source in an exclusive contract.
>>
Sensitive line I have not experienced, but if I were, I wouldn't have gotten with a girl who would get jealous like that, but you are leaving out some details that would raise red flags except for maybe the "people say we're flirty but it's just banter [tehehehehehhshwhwhwhwhebrjeejierbej]" <~yes, that's how I feel about that part of your post.

If you really love your lover-log, I would suggest you either turn that time you're spending with that girl you "USED" to like into time to spend with your lover-dover, other friends, or as another anon said bring your lover-mutha-rutha with you to see this friend.
>>
>>17371575
Reverse positions, if your girlfriend guaranteed that nothing would happen with the stud she used to have feelings for, would you be okay with them running around town?
>>
I would demand that my gf stop hanging out with a guy she has or has ever had feelings for. At that point you are disrespecting the relationship by being with someone that either wants you to break up because they like you or someone that you could develop more serious feelings for.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.